• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Updated Depth Chart

Check it out.

Buffalo Bills: The official source of the Bills players roster, depth chart, injury report and transactions.
  • bills_7
    TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
    • Mar 2004

Wire at SS, so i guess hes offically out of the FS spot..... Josh Reed is the #1 KR how did that happen?

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Wire back at #2 SS on the chart.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by bills_7
        Wire at SS, so i guess hes offically out of the FS spot..... Josh Reed is the #1 KR how did that happen?
        He did hav e apretty good KR against the Broncos. I do think that McGee will eventually be there leaving Brown looking for a job.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

I don't think this makes much sense...Has Tucker taken a snap at center all year?? I thought Sobieski was the C for the 2nd and 3rd team or am I mixing thier numbers?

Kelsay is the starter over Denney!! 'bout time!!

Not looking good for Gildon...

The rest makes sense...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
            I don't think this makes much sense...Has Tucker taken a snap at center all year?? I thought Sobieski was the C for the 2nd and 3rd team or am I mixing thier numbers?

The rest makes sense...
            I'm pretty sure I saw Tucker in there at #2 at center.

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer

The rest makes sense...
              I beleive Tucker has been getting 2nd team snaps at Center in TC. I also think in a game situation he would replace Teague if an injury were to occur because of game experience.

Comment

• ryjam282
                Offical Billszone Starting QB
                • Mar 2003

Looks good to me. Glad to see Kelsay move up, and I guess Gildon is on his way out. Looks like the Steelers knew what they were doing. Wire back at SS, nice.

I thought McGee would be up as the KR but we shall see.

Ryan Withey
                Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                  • Apr 2003

concerning gildon, what the depth dart doesnt show is formation and situational substitutions. ie, wire in near the goal line and gildon in for passing situations (if the staff thinks gildon is good for just 5 or 6 sacks, i think he stays)

another thing is, who knows how much this chart really means, i dont think kelsay has done anything to dethrone denney and evans is down to third?

i dont think this chart means much.
                  the dude abides

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

I like Aiken right behind Moulds; I would expect that Lawton will go ahead of Burns and Anderson ahead of Bannan very shortly; I'm surprised that Haddad is ahead of Coleman; and it looks like Baker and Greer will make the 53.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Both Wire and Baker are ahead of Prioleau.

They are also showing Gildon at SLB, but I still think he's gonna get cut.

Bye bye Coleman and Brown.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                        • Apr 2003

If nothing else, i think TD would keep gildon on just out of leadership and respect for him. after being offered to go other places, it would be very disrespectful if buffalo was just a big waste of his time
                        the dude abides

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
                          If nothing else, i think TD would keep gildon on just out of leadership and respect for him. after being offered to go other places, it would be very disrespectful if buffalo was just a big waste of his time
                          If he's going to stick around he better conribute. He was brought here to be someone who could rush the passer and he better do that if he can't then he should be gone.

Comment

• finsrclowns
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
                            Mularkey said he's going to get a good chance to play this weekend. If he has anything left in the tank, he better show it. If not, it will be the Bills time he was wasting.
                            finsrclowns

Comment

Working...
                            X