• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dantheman1280
    I am the Man!
    • Mar 2004

Dolphins away game

Is anyone from this site thinking about going to the Bill vs. phins game in Miami. I go every year and I sick of sitting in Phin Hell!! If there is a group going I would love to sit with whoever wants to come down!
  • IHateTheDullphins
    New and Improved!!
    • Aug 2003

I was thinking of going, considering I live in Sarasota
    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Marvelous
      • Feb 2004

I'll be there. I must tell you i am 0-4 there But i'm down to meet up and tailgate if anyone is down... I'll be tailgating with a couple buddy's.
      GO BILLS!!! NE
      Magical Trevor

Comment

• tampabay25690
        • Feb 2004

I will be there, I posted something about a month ago for anyone that was thinking about going to Miami for the game. At that time I could get tickets for $50 each and you would be sitting with Bills fans. I will call my club that I am involved with here in Tampa and post something again..
        GO Gators!!!!!!
        GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Marvelous
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by tampabay25690
          I will be there, I posted something about a month ago for anyone that was thinking about going to Miami for the game. At that time I could get tickets for $50 each and you would be sitting with Bills fans. I will call my club that I am involved with here in Tampa and post something again..
          That would be great. I usually get the tickets the week of the game for $150 each . But there on the 50 like row 1-4. But i'd love to sit with Bills fans...
          GO BILLS!!! NE
          Magical Trevor

Comment

• John Ward
            • May 2004

I live in Palm Beach County and usually go to the game myself as well as the one up there. If a group is going to the game, let's keep in touch so we can all get together prior to entering the stadium and we can tailgate and laugh and point fingers...

Comment

• Billzz
              • Sep 2003

I live in Tampa and I am going with a Jets fan

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billzz
                I am going with a Jets fan
                Death Wish
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• tampabay25690
                  • Feb 2004

I will definitely post again before the game, I would love to get together with some of you guys before the game. I will be staying at the Hyatt downtown Miami....I think it will be a 40 min ride to the stadium.....Im bring the wife a buddy of his and his wife......So Im gonna try to be good.....NOT
                  GO Gators!!!!!!
                  GO GATORS!!

Comment

• BillsNick
                    • Jul 2003

I'll definitely go if I can get that day off. We should all go together.

Comment

• Billzz
                      • Sep 2003

Well we are going wifeless so we won't be attending the more high brow places if you know what I mean

Anyway send me a PM I live in Wesley Chapel just north of Tampa and will be getting Direct Ticket, I enjoy watching games at home and just got a nice new LCD tv to catch what ones they have in HD.

Comment

Working...
                      X