PDA

View Full Version : McGee in, A. Brown out.

IHateTheDullphins
08-24-2004, 06:07 PM
I gonna go out on limb here, or am I? ...and say A. Brown is as good as gone. McGee will be our Return man, and that will save us a roster spot we would have been wasting on Brown.

Where has Coleman been this year? do something man.

How about Joe Burns?

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 06:31 PM
yeah.. coleman's fumble didnt help much either..

i was sad to see him be so invisible.

after watching the tape though.. aiken was blocking his tail off in the titans game.. he was really eating some people up.. i am talking pancake blocks on 2 different occassions.

The Spaz
08-24-2004, 06:34 PM
yeah.. coleman's fumble didnt help much either..

i was sad to see him be so invisible.

after watching the tape though.. aiken was blocking his tail off in the titans game.. he was really eating some people up.. i am talking pancake blocks on 2 different occassions.

He has been doing the little stuff since mini camp. Also he got into a scirmish against the Browns on a joint practice the day before the scrimmage on a special team sdrill when he was taking it to a Browns gunner.

Jan Reimers
08-24-2004, 06:38 PM
I gonna go out on limb here, or am I? ...and say A. Brown is as good as gone. McGee will be our Return man, and that will save us a roster spot we would have been wasting on Brown.

How about Joe Burns?

I think McGee and Reed can handle KR, and we have some others - including Clements - who can return punts. Brown SHOULD be gone.

Burns has had a high ankle sprain since early in camp, and has probably fallen behind Lawton at 2nd team FB.