• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IHateTheDullphins
    New and Improved!!
    • Aug 2003

McGee in, A. Brown out.

I gonna go out on limb here, or am I? ...and say A. Brown is as good as gone. McGee will be our Return man, and that will save us a roster spot we would have been wasting on Brown.

Where has Coleman been this year? do something man.

How about Joe Burns?
    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

yeah.. coleman's fumble didnt help much either..

i was sad to see him be so invisible.

after watching the tape though.. aiken was blocking his tail off in the titans game.. he was really eating some people up.. i am talking pancake blocks on 2 different occassions.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
      yeah.. coleman's fumble didnt help much either..

i was sad to see him be so invisible.

after watching the tape though.. aiken was blocking his tail off in the titans game.. he was really eating some people up.. i am talking pancake blocks on 2 different occassions.
      He has been doing the little stuff since mini camp. Also he got into a scirmish against the Browns on a joint practice the day before the scrimmage on a special team sdrill when he was taking it to a Browns gunner.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
        I gonna go out on limb here, or am I? ...and say A. Brown is as good as gone. McGee will be our Return man, and that will save us a roster spot we would have been wasting on Brown.

How about Joe Burns?
        I think McGee and Reed can handle KR, and we have some others - including Clements - who can return punts. Brown SHOULD be gone.

Burns has had a high ankle sprain since early in camp, and has probably fallen behind Lawton at 2nd team FB.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
        X