What does a first, a second, and a fifth equal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

What does a first, a second, and a fifth equal?

.....a broken leg. This is horrible news, that extra year of acclimating and training for the starting job is at least partially gone. I believe it was a freak injury but it hurts a lot none the less.
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Link please.

Comment

• elltrain22
      • Sep 2003

very, very bad news....
      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Buffalo backup QB J.P. Losman will likely miss at least the first half of his rookie season, after suffering a fractured left fibula during a Tuesday practice session.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

Comment

• B-DON
            hi
            • Mar 2004

are you that dumb he will have 2 training camps 6 preseason games and the ability to watch and learn what not to do behind bledsoe, pennington and mcnair never got to play and they were healthy so what is the difference and dont say just practice, practice were talkin bout practice. who says he wont come back midseason and get some extra garbage time in. at least we know he isnt the next farve now j/k

Comment

• Charlieguide
              Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by B-DON
              are you that dumb he will have 2 training camps 6 preseason games and the ability to watch and learn what not to do behind bledsoe, pennington and mcnair never got to play and they were healthy so what is the difference and dont say just practice, practice were talkin bout practice. who says he wont come back midseason and get some extra garbage time in. at least we know he isnt the next farve now j/k
              :meh2:
              The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

The lack of punctuation in your post is making me dizzy, but if I follow you correctly, you were saying McNair never got to play? wrong
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The Natrix
                  • Jul 2002

I agree. I don't think it will have any effect on how he comes out next season. He's going to learn on the sidelines of games, with or without a fractured leg. I was just hoping he would be available in week 4 or 5 if Bledsoe is looking like his usual self.

Byrd.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                    • Jun 2003

Didn't travis fracture his fibula...just curious..not trying to compare.
                    www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• B-DON
                      hi
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
                      The lack of punctuation in your post is making me dizzy, but if I follow you correctly, you were saying McNair never got to play? wrong
                      didnt mcnair sit out a year maybe even a year and a half? anyways my point wasnt mcnair, it was that qb's dont always play early and they still end up good and even great.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

didnt mcnair sit out a year maybe even a year and a half? anyways my point wasnt mcnair, it was that qb's dont always play early and they still end up good and even great.
                        nope...played in 4 games in 1995, starting 2 and 9 games with 4 starts in 96 before he took over as the full-time starter in 97
                        The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

and that, IMO, is the best way to bring along a QB
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• B-DON
                          hi
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by The Natrix
                          I agree. I don't think it will have any effect on how he comes out next season. He's going to learn on the sidelines of games, with or without a fractured leg. I was just hoping he would be available in week 4 or 5 if Bledsoe is looking like his usual self.
                          it's gonna suck watchin the 4th quarter now and i too was hoping he would be there week 4 or 5 if bledsoe was suckin it up

Comment

• Iehoshua
                            • Jan 2003

it's gonna suck watchin the 4th quarter now and i too was hoping he would be there week 4 or 5 if bledsoe was suckin it up
                            I was thinking the same, except that its more likely that we remove the "if" and insert a "when".....

Comment

• B-DON
                              hi
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
                              nope...played in 4 games in 1995, starting 2 and 9 games with 4 starts in 96 before he took over as the full-time starter in 97
                              The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

and that, IMO, is the best way to bring along a QB
                              who says losman still wont play in 4 games. u keep missin the point qb's who play little to none their first couple years can turn out to be great even if they're injured or not

Comment

Working...
                              X