PDA

View Full Version : Some Qb's that might be available later

Bmax
08-25-2004, 02:34 AM
Heck greg zolman is our # 3 ?

We need more experience and there are players out in the nfl who may be available at a later date... They include Mike quinn from denver, tee martin from the raiders,( collins, gannon and manu tia ....ahead of him) kurt kittner from pitt, joe germaine in san diego now that rivers is in camp and fluitie almost healed.....though fluitie could be cut ...Don't even think about it !!!!! and finally kordell who is in baltimore.. i don't know anthony wright's status(injury wise) but if he is healthy he would probaly be the back up with ravens keeping josh harris as the # 3 guy thoughts ?

BMAX

Throne Logic
08-25-2004, 03:45 AM
I'm not too sure that Buffalo will even carry a third active QB into the season. Broken bones take 4 - 6 weeks to heal. JP has nearly 3 weeks before the season starts to start the healing process. After that, Buffalo only plays 3 of the first four weeks. They'd only have to get through 3 games without a QB disaster before JP should be ready to come back to the #3 spot.

I realize Vick took longer, but if you remember, that was a huge issue with the Atlanta folks. Bones heal fairly quickly.

NC-BILLS44
08-25-2004, 12:24 PM
RJ is still available. LOL
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

chernobylwraiths
08-25-2004, 12:30 PM
Baltimore will probably release either Kordell or Anthony Wright.

Iehoshua
08-25-2004, 12:49 PM
i don't know anthony wright's status(injury wise) but if he is healthy he would probaly be the back up with ravens keeping josh harris as the # 3 guy thoughts ?

If the Ravens release/cut Harris, GET HIM!!! :hiclap:

Chad Hutchinson is out there still, right? He's got some starting time under his belt.

If Flutie were to be cut, why not? Not igniting controversy but if we want another backup qb, Flutie can come in and win a game or two.

The Spaz
08-25-2004, 12:50 PM
I don't think the Ravens will release a draft pick.

Iehoshua
08-25-2004, 12:56 PM
I don't think the Ravens will release a draft pick.
Me neither, but one can hope! I'm a big fan of Harris, but it is cool the Ravens took him in one way, since I live close to B-more, I get to see the pre-season games he's in.