According to Paul Hamilton - - Troy Vincent is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

According to Paul Hamilton - - Troy Vincent is...

stretching the truth just a little. It appears the hit on Losman was intentional. Paul Hamilton reports he was about 10 feet from the incident and that they did more than "click shoulderpads". Losman cut inside and was letting up figuring he was not going to be hit. Vincent put his shoulder into him and knocked him down. Hamilton reports there is some grumbling that Losman was rubbing players the wrong way because he was not sliding during preseason games and that he is cocky. He reports this was a "sending a message hit" but believes there was no intent to injure...

...way to go Mr. "Union President" Vincent

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Here we go again.

What's funny is ... everyone that was there saw something different. L O L.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

That's a painful lesson for JP as far as scrambling too much is concerned.

"...way to go Mr. "Union President" Vincent"
      No need to react so soon Mikey. That's his version.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

That's why WGR has turned to hell....even their beat reporter is out to cause controversy. I've been very disappointed with WGR for the training camp stuff this year and I believe Paul Hamilton is full of crap! He should stick with the ****ing Sabres.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
          That's why WGR has turned to hell....even their beat reporter is out to cause controversy. I've been very disappointed with WGR for the training camp stuff this year and I believe Paul Hamilton is full of crap! He should stick with the ****ing Sabres.
          Good observation, EB
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• FTG
            • Aug 2004

I agree JP needed to learn to get the hell out of bounds but Losman had a red jersey on. Vincent should not have touched him at all. That jerk better have 10 int's this year
            Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Pride
              • Jul 2002

I am pretty sure that even with a red jersey on, if the QB crosses the line of scrimmage, he is fair game. If that IS indeed the case, I have no problem with it.

JP shouldnt be running like he is, should be sliding if he does, and broken legs are not everyday injuries.

This also ensures he doesnt play this year on the field... and the QB controversy was just stopped dead in its tracks.

Comment

• doug45
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                I agree JP needed to learn to get the hell out of bounds but Losman had a red jersey on. Vincent should not have touched him at all. That jerk better have 10 int's this year

I was happy to see a QB with a little guts. He will learn but this isn't the way.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
                  I am pretty sure that even with a red jersey on, if the QB crosses the line of scrimmage, he is fair game. If that IS indeed the case, I have no problem with it.

JP shouldnt be running like he is, should be sliding if he does, and broken legs are not everyday injuries.

This also ensures he doesnt play this year on the field... and the QB controversy was just stopped dead in its tracks.
                  The QBs are off limits...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• FTG
                    • Aug 2004

Last I knew red jersey meant don't hit, period.

Also, there was no QB controversy! 2 or 3 people on this board thought JP should start. Thats not a QB controversy.
                    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

all good points... yeah.. if he crosses the line.. he is a rb now.

and yeah.. he should learn to slide.

and yeah.. the controvesy is dead for sure now..

but that is ridiculous about vincent..

yeah.. lets beleive some nobody beat reporter over the guy who was right there..

wonder why we havent heard from losman yet..

again.. some stupid controversy stirred up by the media or an agent, and has nothing to do with the players.

doesnt really matter at this point.. the kid is hurt.. and he got hit because he deserved it.. he is starting to think he is a rb.. well i guess the rb should not have let up when he cut back inside.
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        all good points... yeah.. if he crosses the line.. he is a rb now.

and yeah.. he should learn to slide.

and yeah.. the controvesy is dead for sure now..

but that is ridiculous about vincent..

yeah.. lets beleive some nobody beat reporter over the guy who was right there..

wonder why we havent heard from losman yet..

again.. some stupid controversy stirred up by the media or an agent, and has nothing to do with the players.
                        Thank you!

That's exactly what I've been saying.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                          Last I knew red jersey meant don't hit, period.

Also, there was no QB controversy! 2 or 3 people on this board thought JP should start. Thats not a QB controversy.
                          JP was far far from ready to play...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

It's football, and guys get hurt, even by mistake. We all know that TV had no intent to injure JP. It was simply an unfortunate accident.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                              doesnt really matter at this point.. the kid is hurt.. and he got hit because he deserved it..
                              you could please explain that one...nobody ever deserves a broken leg at the hands of his own teammate...no fan would want that...

Comment

Working...
                              X