PDA

View Full Version : Let's say for a minute that the Vincent hit was a total accident...

Ebenezer
08-25-2004, 08:27 AM
Let's say for a minute that Mikey is right and Paul Hamilton is wrong and that the Vincent hit was a total accident...no intent at all...they only clipped shoulder pads like Vincent said...

What does that say for Losman's fragility??? He was on grass and got clipped (mearly grazed) and he busted his fibula????

If all that is true then we must have the makings of...........Rob Johnson.

Sorry, you can't have it both ways...

LtBillsFan66
08-25-2004, 08:29 AM
It could have been a freak accident. Losman ran wild in college and never broke his leg.

justasportsfan
08-25-2004, 08:32 AM

Too much coffee today EB? Relax.

Jan Reimers
08-25-2004, 08:32 AM
Let's say for a minute that Mikey is right and Paul Hamilton is wrong and that the Vincent hit was a total accident...no intent at all...they only clipped shoulder pads like Vincent said...

What does that say for Losman's fragility??? He was on grass and got clipped (mearly grazed) and he busted his fibula????

I think it's too early to read anything into this concerning JP's fragility. Sometimes guys sustain a major injury early in their career and are never seriously injured again. And sometimes accidents just happen.

Tatonka
08-25-2004, 08:40 AM
why did you feel the need to start another thread about the exact same thing?

Ebenezer
08-25-2004, 09:18 AM
Too much coffee today EB? Relax.
I never drink coffee....

Ebenezer
08-25-2004, 09:19 AM
why did you feel the need to start another thread about the exact same thing?
what same thread?? show me a thread I started about Losman's fragility...

Michael82
08-25-2004, 09:29 AM
Like I said earlier...it was the way Losman went down. That's what broke it. It wasn't the hit. It was the awkward way he went down, after he lost his balance from the contact.

saviorbledsoe
08-25-2004, 10:49 AM

glad you said it. ive been thinking it and praying im wrong.

The Spaz
08-25-2004, 10:53 AM
It tells me it was a freak accident.

John Doe
08-25-2004, 10:59 AM

Let's say it for a lot longer than a minute.