Is Anyone Else Having Difficulties Posting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Is Anyone Else Having Difficulties Posting?

On 2 different occasions I've hit Submit, then gotten a Page Expired message and lost the post. On another, my post went to the wrong thread. Is it me, is someone trying to tell me something (like Go Away) or are we having technical problems with the new board?
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Not me...

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
      On 2 different occasions I've hit Submit, then gotten a Page Expired message and lost the post. On another, my post went to the wrong thread. Is it me, is someone trying to tell me something (like Go Away) or are we having technical problems with the new board?
      I haven't had any similar problems.

Actually, you might have been posting at the exact time we were working on the boards. There have been short intervals of down time as we continue to upgrade.

My suggestion is that if you're going to post something long, highlight and copy your post before hitting the submit button.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Good thought, LOG. I'm a horrible typist (keyboardist?), so I just might copy everything for awhile, to save me the agony of having to type anything over.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
        X