PDA

View Full Version : Let's Clear This up NOW !!!!!

shotgun
08-25-2004, 02:04 PM
Losmen Is A 3rd String Qb Not Are Starter Sh*( Happen Look At Miami Hole Team Thay Lost 2 Good Starters And U guys Are Crying About A 3rd String Qb ... It's Bledsoe Team Not Losmen Team Right Now .....

Jesus U Guys All Need A Vaction!!!!!!

and vencent did not do it on purpose what u guys dum or something .,...

Pride
08-25-2004, 02:10 PM
I see why you say this, however I also understand why people are scared.

We are expected to go into this season expecting Bledsoe to play very well. I am a big Bledsoe homer, and even I am nervous he wont. With that said, TBrown is our #2. Does anyone feel Brown can lead us to the playoffs if Bledsoe goes down in week 1? I didnt think so. The saving grace was, we had a #1 draft pick, learning the system.

Knowing this, and seeing him excel thus far in preseason, people were basically considering Losman the only option to save the season IF bledsoe falters badly in the first 4-6 weeks.

So in essence, if Bledsoe faulters or gets injured, we do not have ANY hope what-so-ever! With Losman still on the depth chart, we did have a little hope that he could lead the team on talent alone.

Beyond this years implications... many fans were hoping Losman would be our #1 next year and kick Bledsoe out the door. Breaking his leg, even if out for the first half of the season still affects how ready he may be by next year. He loses 2 Preseason games, the rest of TC, and 8 weeks of clipboard holding and practices.

FTG
08-25-2004, 02:22 PM
Losmen Is A 3rd String Qb Not Are Starter Sh*( Happen Look At Miami Hole Team Thay Lost 2 Good Starters And U guys Are Crying About A 3rd String Qb ... It's Bledsoe Team Not Losmen Team Right Now .....

and vencent did not do it on purpose what u guys dum or something .,...

:rolleyes:

LtBillsFan66
08-25-2004, 02:23 PM
Who the F is overreacting?

The Spaz
08-25-2004, 02:24 PM
Who the F is overreacting?

What is your stance on this?

hurls
08-25-2004, 02:32 PM
LOL, welcome back shotgun. Good as new!

Charlieguide
08-25-2004, 02:44 PM

:roflmao:

:up:

LABillzFan
08-25-2004, 02:51 PM
people were basically considering Losman the only option to save the season IF bledsoe falters badly in the first 4-6 weeks.

Then I have to say these people are on crack. Anyone who has watched Losman play in the first two preseason games know he is too raw to be considered a saviour in week 6.

If Bledsoe goes down, so does our season.

At least we'd have a viable reason this time.

HAMMER
08-25-2004, 04:35 PM
I see why you say this, however I also understand why people are scared.

We are expected to go into this season expecting Bledsoe to play very well. I am a big Bledsoe homer, and even I am nervous he wont. With that said, TBrown is our #2. Does anyone feel Brown can lead us to the playoffs if Bledsoe goes down in week 1? I didnt think so. The saving grace was, we had a #1 draft pick, learning the system.

Knowing this, and seeing him excel thus far in preseason, people were basically considering Losman the only option to save the season IF bledsoe falters badly in the first 4-6 weeks.

So in essence, if Bledsoe faulters or gets injured, we do not have ANY hope what-so-ever! With Losman still on the depth chart, we did have a little hope that he could lead the team on talent alone.

Beyond this years implications... many fans were hoping Losman would be our #1 next year and kick Bledsoe out the door. Breaking his leg, even if out for the first half of the season still affects how ready he may be by next year. He loses 2 Preseason games, the rest of TC, and 8 weeks of clipboard holding and practices.

I am not as convinced as most that Brown can not step up if necessary. I look to Volek as an example of what backups can do given a good opportunity.