PDA

View Full Version : Bills Still have a chance!!!

InTheBox
11-04-2002, 05:28 PM
Dont worry Bills fans were 5-4. which is not bad. We can easily go 10-6 and get into the playoffs with a wildcard. Every good team has a bad game. Look at SD vs. jets!!

shelby
11-04-2002, 05:39 PM
anything beats 3 and 13
:rolleyes:

colin
11-04-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by InTheBox
Dont worry Bills fans were 5-4. which is not bad. We can easily go 10-6 and get into the playoffs with a wildcard. Every good team has a bad game. Look at SD vs. jets!!

True Dat yo.

BillsOwnAll
11-04-2002, 07:28 PM
we can win the divsion at 10-6 probbly wont get a bye but maybe a divsion win. =)

WCoastFin
11-05-2002, 02:54 PM
Winning the Division will be a longshot with the way youre schedule is.

LtBillsFan66
11-05-2002, 02:58 PM
We are going into a tough part of our schedule. No more Lions, Bears, Texans, and Vikings. I think we'll end up 8-8. I think that is still a major improvement from last year. Still a LOT to work on in the offseason...

Jman
11-05-2002, 03:00 PM
Sad but true.

It's VERY unlikely we get the best of NE, Miami, and KC (assumeing those next 2 losses are SD and GB)

:sadwalk:

WG
11-05-2002, 03:08 PM
Denial! The first phase...

"Dont worry Bills fans were 5-4. which is not bad. We can easily go 10-6 and get into the playoffs with a wildcard. Every good team has a bad game. Look at SD vs. jets!!"

Actually, we're not good. There's nothing to suggest that we are. We beat the Vikes but it took overtime. We beat the Bears but almost lost. We beat the Texans, a new team w/ a rookie RB, QB, and WR and we almost lost. We beat the Lions and almost lost. We've been schooled by a very average Raiders team. We got schooled by the Pats in spades. Denver beat us in what was our best game of the year and held us to what, 23,24 points?

We're not good fellas. Our coaching is the primary issue. I can't believe that's not crystal clear by now. If we beat the Chiefs, G.B., or N.E., any one of them, I'll be shocked. There's no way we win all three other games against Miami, the Jets, and S.D. 1, maybe 2. And even Cincy is no gimme as they'll no doubt improve and with Dillon pose all the threat that they need to.

We had our chance w/ a fairly easy schedule up front. Now we face the schedule that the Pats had. It's tough. VERY tough w/ 4 of 7 on the road and 5 of 7 vs. what will or could be this year's playoff teams.

The only teams that we've played to date that are any good are Denver (loss), N.E. (rout/loss), and Miami, a win, but who wasn't near the team that they'd been to get to 5-2.

We, the coaches primarily, need to start focusing on what we can do now to win some games next year. And that has to start in analyzing exactly why Henry isn't getting the carries. In 6 games now out of 9, he's averaged only 13.5 carries per game. I don't care how you slice that, there is no way on earth that you can blame all that on the notion that we had to pass b/c we were down. Gilbride is an issue, not a reason for whatever little success we've had this season.