PDA

View Full Version : Losmans broken leg...

cordog
08-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Empire is reporting JP was carted off with a left leg injury. They also reported Jennings was hurt (ankle) but walked off and Moulds isnt participating because of a shoulder tweek

Crisis
08-24-2004, 03:55 PM
I'm praying that it was a minor injury...

lordofgun
08-24-2004, 03:55 PM
:ill:

Samphin1
08-24-2004, 03:57 PM
That doesn't sound good. Hopefully the cart was precautionary for him, bu it usually means bad things. I am a Dolphins fan but I don't want to see anyone get hurt. He looked good in the first game you guys played, putting balls to the wall running right at defenders. Like I said, hopefully he is ok.

ryven
08-24-2004, 04:02 PM
:grovel:

I hope he comes back soon.

HAMMER
08-24-2004, 04:07 PM
The title of this thread should read "Moulds, Jennings, and JP Losman hurt." Hopefully they are all fairly minor but losing Moulds and Jennings for any length of time will be very hard to overcome.

Samphin1
08-24-2004, 04:08 PM
ESPNews is reporting that he was hit by Troy Vincent and it is his lower left leg.

bernielivsey_1
08-24-2004, 04:11 PM
:zipit: Its OK we can move Mike over to the left and start Price in his spot, move Zolman to 3rd string, and start Reed and Shaw. We'll be fine. Now I'm gonna go drink some Draino. :nervous:

saviorbledsoe
08-24-2004, 04:22 PM
moulds "Tweaked his shoulder"
JP was carted off with a leg injury
Jonas Jennings hurt his ankle

NOT A GOOD DAY.

The most important is MOULDS. JP is a 3rd stringer this year no matter what some of you say.

ScottLawrence
08-24-2004, 04:23 PM
The only player who we know has a minor injury is Moulds.

He sat out in 11-11 drills.

Jennings seems to be fine but, who knows.

J.P. getting carted off can never be good.

The_Philster
08-24-2004, 04:23 PM
Buffalo Bills rookie quarterback J.P. Losman was taken off the field Tuesday afternoon with an apparent lower left leg injury. Losman was hurt an hour into practice as he finished a run. As Losman was pulling up, cornerback Troy Vincent laid a shoulder into his upper body, knocking the quarterback over. ...more (http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2689940)

saviorbledsoe
08-24-2004, 04:25 PM
Buffalo Bills rookie quarterback J.P. Losman was taken off the field Tuesday afternoon with an apparent lower left leg injury. Losman was hurt an hour into practice as he finished a run. As Losman was pulling up, cornerback Troy Vincent laid a shoulder into his upper body, knocking the quarterback over. ...more (http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2689940)

Since when are you allowed to hit a red shirt in practice???????????????????????????????????????????????

Risin
08-24-2004, 04:27 PM
Since when are you allowed to hit a red shirt in practice???????????????????????????????????????????????

Since you're a frustrated washed up CB, who needs to move to FS ASAP. That way the old man avoids further embarrassment.

Michael82
08-24-2004, 04:34 PM
I saw it. It looked like JP Losman twisted an ankle or maybe pulled a muscle or something. He was down for a while and they were working on his legs, checking them out.

HAMMER
08-24-2004, 04:34 PM
moulds "Tweaked his shoulder"
JP was carted off with a leg injury
Jonas Jennings hurt his ankle

NOT A GOOD DAY.

The most important is MOULDS. JP is a 3rd stringer this year no matter what some of you say.

Yes he is a third stringer but I was hoping he would be first string next season. If he were out for any length of time he loses very valuable practice/development time. WTF is up with Vincent?

cordog
08-24-2004, 04:35 PM
Moulds sat out of 11 on 11s because of a minor chest muscle injury he suffered during the Titans game. He practiced yesterday but was feeling it a little today

Kelly The Dog
08-24-2004, 04:43 PM
I saw it. It looked like JP Losman twisted an ankle or maybe pulled a muscle or something. He was down for a while and they were working on his legs, checking them out.

Hey Mikey, what did Vincent do. Did he hit him hard? Was it much ado about nothing? Was Losman hotdogging? Was it totally uncalled for from Vincent? So you don't think it looked serious to JP?

Samphin1
08-24-2004, 04:54 PM
Actually reading that, it sounds more like an ankle or foot thing in my opinion. The fact that he at least initially was limping on it probably suggest it won't be too serious. Again, that is me speculating but it sounds like the training staff was being very careful.

cordog
08-24-2004, 04:57 PM
Jennings injury is not severe either. Bob Trimble just talked to both Moulds and Jennings and they both expect to be back on the practice field tomorrow.

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 04:58 PM
:pray:
Please don't let Losman's injury be severe!

Ebenezer
08-24-2004, 05:04 PM
Since you're a frustrated washed up CB, who needs to move to FS ASAP. That way the old man avoids further embarrassment.
Mr. Big Union President...way to protect your fellow player let alone teammate...I'll reserve judgement for now until I see it but you can imagine my response if it looked any where near intentional.

TigerJ
08-24-2004, 05:04 PM
If Losman's injury turned out to be significant, the main loss would be in the learning curve he's on. It will take that much longer before he's ready to be a starter. While it might in theory make Zolman the #3, you can bet TD will watch the waiver wire like a hawk when cutdown day comes, if it looks like a season ender. The other two injuries at least sound minor at this point. I hope Losman's is too.

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 05:07 PM
Update from buffalobills.com:

Starting offensive tackle Jonas Jennings and rookie quarterback J.P. Losman each left practice early on Tuesday with ankle injuries. Jennings was injured during a linemen drill while Losman went down shortly after during 11-on-11 action and was carted off the field. Head Coach Mike Mularkey addressed the media after practice, saying he was unsure as to the extent of both injuries. Stay tune to Buffalobills.com for updates as they become available.

Hurry the f up and give us the lowdown!! :mad:

The Spaz
08-24-2004, 05:12 PM

:rolleyes:

natefan22
08-24-2004, 05:13 PM

shutup

Risin
08-24-2004, 05:19 PM
Sorry guys, but from playing football myself, I don't think it was an accident. When you're a senior in college, and some frosh comes in like a hot shot and makes you bust ass to stop him, you get mad. You hate being shown up by some young piss ant, making you work hard in practice.

That's one reason why I'm pretty pissed about this. It's one thing to send a message, another thing to hurt someone. I'm sure TV didn't intend to injure, just send a message.

The other reason I'm pissed is because it's the first thing TV has hit this season. He constantly got picked on by Tennessee, and I feel he's a bit overrated.

Also, if JP is out long term, it could mess with his development.

Risin
08-24-2004, 05:19 PM
shutup

TuFFguy! :bow:

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 05:21 PM

great first post... go back to fin heaven.

yeah..i am sure that troy, who has been a class act his whole career "intentionally" hurt losman.. what a ****ing ridiculous statement..

guess people arent crying about his tackling abilities now, that will be so sorely missed since winifield left..

:snicker:

The Spaz
08-24-2004, 05:23 PM
Moulds will be fine. Mike Murlarkey said Moulds would be back tommrow. Jonas said he was ok and would return to practice tommorow. Also, said Vincent did not hit J.P. that hard. Said instead of JP going out of bounds he tried to keep going and Vincent gave him a "slight" shoulder to the chest. Afterwards Vincent started shaking his head and shook JP's hand and said he was sorry. JP did not even see Vincent there.

Tatonka
Sorry guys, but from playing football myself, I don't think it was an accident. When you're a senior in college, and some frosh comes in like a hot shot and makes you bust ass to stop him, you get mad. You hate being shown up by some young piss ant, making you work hard in practice.

That's one reason why I'm pretty pissed about this. It's one thing to send a message, another thing to hurt someone. I'm sure TV didn't intend to injure, just send a message.

The other reason I'm pissed is because it's the first thing TV has hit this season. He constantly got picked on by Tennessee, and I feel he's a bit overrated.

Also, if JP is out long term, it could mess with his development.

where you there? oh.. no.. you werent.. just because you played a 3rd string junior varsity offensive lineman doesnt mean that you know anything about sending a message or what was going through vincents head when he made a tackle..

mikey was there.. why dont you ask someone who has a clue what happened before you go spouting off and making assinine assumptions.

Iehoshua
I'm still wondering why Vincent felt in necessary to hit him. I wasn't there nor do I know exactly how the situation went down but it was my understanding that you do NOT hit qb's in practice.

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 05:24 PM
Moulds will be fine. Mike Murlarkey said Moulds would be back tommrow. Jonas said he was ok and would return to practice tommorow. Also, said Vincent did not hit J.P. that hard. Said instead of JP going out of bounds he tried to keep going and Vincent gave him a "slight" shoulder to the chest. Afterwards Vincent started shaking his head and shook JP's hand and said he was sorry. JP did not even see Vincent there.

looks like the jackass should have gone out of bounds like he should have all preseason.. but someone got a little too big for his britches and didnt pay attention to the people around him and got worked.

maybe his pride is what got carted off the field.

The Spaz
08-24-2004, 05:25 PM
where you there? oh.. no.. you werent.. just because you played a 3rd string junior varsity offensive lineman doesnt mean that you know anything about sending a message or what was going through vincents head when he made a tackle..

mikey was there.. why dont you ask someone who has a clue what happened before you go spouting off and making assinine assumptions.

Get'em :punchu:

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 05:26 PM
I'm still wondering why Vincent felt in necessary to hit him. I wasn't there nor do I know exactly how the situation went down but it was my understanding that you do NOT hit qb's in practice.

i am still wondering why jp thinks he can take on lbs and dbs like he is a RB instead of a qb?

if you watched the sounds of the game the other night.. willis mcgahee told him that he needed to go out of bounds... jp said himself.. if it is a lb.. i dive head first at their ankles.. and if it is a db.. i try and run them over.

maybe he will get it through his thick skull that this is the nfl and he cant just run over dbs like he could at tulane.

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 05:26 PM
.. Vincent did not hit J.P. that hard. Said instead of JP going out of bounds he tried to keep going and Vincent gave him a "slight" shoulder to the chest. Afterwards Vincent started shaking his head and shook JP's hand and said he was sorry. JP did not even see Vincent there.

On one hand, JP is showing spirit for not quitting but the other, its not very necessary to eat up yardage in practice. In any event, "slight" or not, this isn't going to be very "slight" for the team if he's out for an extended period of time.

The Spaz
08-24-2004, 05:28 PM
i am still wondering why jp thinks he can take on lbs and dbs like he is a RB instead of a qb?

if you watched the sounds of the game the other night.. willis mcgahee told him that he needed to go out of bounds... jp said himself.. if it is a lb.. i dive head first at their ankles.. and if it is a db.. i try and run them over.

maybe he will get it through his thick skull that this is the nfl and he cant just run over dbs like he could at tulane.

Exactly I would like hm to try and take out the ankles of a Urlacher or Ray Lewis. :winkpunch

illusionone
08-24-2004, 05:28 PM
Empire is reporting JP was carted off with a left leg injury. They also reported Jennings was hurt (ankle) but walked off and Moulds isnt participating because of a shoulder tweek

I wouldn't suprise me, the guy runs around like a jerk

illusionone
08-24-2004, 05:30 PM
this is what I was talking about, everybody wants to put him in and i knew he would eventually get hurt

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 05:30 PM
runs around like a jerk?

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 05:31 PM
I wouldn't suprise me, the guy runs around like a jerk

Being mobile and running around like a jerk are very different. You're too used to our current starting statue qb being crushed in the pocket play after play. Don't anyone give me this "Tom Brady is pure pocket and he won SB" crap. He takes off and runs at times too.

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 05:33 PM
Being mobile and running around like a jerk are very different. You're too used to our current starting statue qb being crushed in the pocket play after play. Don't anyone give me this "Tom Brady is pure pocket and he won SB" crap. He takes off and runs at times too.

your not going to convince him that bledsoe is anything other than perfect.. and anyone different than bledsoe is crap..

he worships the guy.

:bow:

L.A. Playa
08-24-2004, 05:35 PM
this is what I was talking about, everybody wants to put him in and i knew he would eventually get hurt
Oh great Axl gets to gloat now because a player tweaks an ankle. What would you rather have the QB take a sack everytime the rush is on ???

Risin
08-24-2004, 05:36 PM

First off, you don't know where I played. Second off, according to your post count, it looks like you've spent half your life hiding behind a computer. You must be a real stud athlete. Unless you've played, you have no idea what goes through an athletes mind, or the code veterens and rookies live by. I will not respond any further, it seems I'm wasting my time trying to educate a computer geek.

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 05:38 PM
your not going to convince him that bledsoe is anything other than perfect.. and anyone different than bledsoe is crap..

he worships the guy.

Maybe he should change his name to "SaviorBledsoesDisciple" then... :crazy:

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 05:38 PM
First off, you don't know where I played. Second off, according to your post count, it looks like you've spent half you're life hiding behind a computer. You must be a real stud athlete. Unless you've played, you have no idea what goes through an athletes mind, or the code veterens and rookies live by. I will not respond any further, it seems I'm wasting my time trying to educate a computer geek.

actually, i have been here for years.. and am an avid bills fan.. but i play hockey 2-3 times a week still and played football up through high school.. but i dont need to gloat about being a "player" and claim to know how nfl players respond in certain situations..

i love when some jackass on a message board calls another guy on a message board a "computer geek" after reading up on his "post count".. :rofl:

go back to finheaven.. crybaby.

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 05:41 PM
risin.. please explain on the code that veterans and rookies had in middle school football.. we are all waiting with giddy anticipation!

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 05:43 PM
risin.. please explain on the code that veterans and rookies had in middle school football.. we are all waiting with giddy anticipation!

Maybe being on the computer and posting messages dulled his memory of the code and 'geekified' him too much.....

Risin
08-24-2004, 05:47 PM
better yet, tell me where we can meet and talk about it face to face. I play at 11:45 every Friday at the Pepsi Center in Amherst. Usually the olympic rink, sometimes NHL rink #2. Please, I'd love to have you play with us.

Also, I'll begin playing flag football at Rookies in two weeks. I'll introduce you to some of my "junior varsity" teammates. Easy to hide behind a computer, and mock someone. Bring it to the field, I've told you where I'm going to be. Now all your internet friends can find out how tough you are.

Funny, you teach martial arts. My sensai wasn't quite the dick you seem to be. In fact, he's a humble man, who would never advertise that on the internet. Maybe that's what sseparates Japanese Goju~Ryu from all the other wannabe martial arts.

saviorbledsoe
08-24-2004, 05:47 PM
Maybe he should change his name to "SaviorBledsoesDisciple" then... :crazy:

Maybe you should change your name to "Suckmyballs"

:shocked:

L.A. Playa
08-24-2004, 05:50 PM
looks like we got some drama up in here, pre regular season tension by the media overblowing a minor injury

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 05:53 PM

Nah, I'm straight as an arrow, not into other males like you are, obviously. Sorry to have burst your bubble...

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 06:01 PM
better yet, tell me where we can meet and talk about it face to face. I play at 11:45 every Friday at the Pepsi Center in Amherst. Usually the olympic rink, sometimes NHL rink #2. Please, I'd love to have you play with us.

rofl.. now we have an internet tough guy too! woohoo! :rofl:

i live in virginia.. let me tell you how excited i am to go meet the stud football player... errr.. i mean, mr. pepsi center in amherst who plays on an olympic rink ...errr NHL rink #2...

who is the computer geek now?

do i smell a :liar:

first, he wasnt going to respond anymore.. but he just couldnt resist.. he couldnt stand being a lurker...

i am still waiting for your explaination on the "code of vets and rookies", tough guy..

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 06:01 PM

now that was pretty fun, sb.. :snicker:

HAMMER
08-24-2004, 06:04 PM
Ding, ding, ding, in this corner.......LOL, the pre-season dander is up. Amazing what an injury scare can do to our Bill's family. Can't we all just get along? :winkpunch

LtBillsFan66
08-24-2004, 06:04 PM
I'm backing risin here. Some of you are real *******s at times.

Risin
08-24-2004, 06:06 PM
rofl.. now we have an internet tough guy too! woohoo! :rofl:

i live in virginia.. let me tell you how excited i am to go meet the stud football player... errr.. i mean, mr. pepsi center in amherst who plays on an olympic rink ...errr NHL rink #2...

who is the computer geek now?

do i smell a :liar:

first, he wasnt going to respond anymore.. but he just couldnt resist.. he couldnt stand being a lurker...

i am still waiting for your explaination on the "code of vets and rookies", tough guy..

Internet tough guy wouldn't tell you where you can find him. An internet toughguy would be someone who lists martial arts instructor in his profile. :zipit: :zipit:

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 06:07 PM
Ding, ding, ding, in this corner.......LOL, the pre-season dander is up. Amazing what an injury scare can do to our Bill's family. Can't we all just get along? :winkpunch

risin is not part of this family.. he is a fish fan that is over here spouting off about how he knows that vincent intentionally tried to teach jp a lesson.. something that he basically has no knowledge about and has no right to speak on like he is some kind of expert.

illusionone
Ok Jerk was uncalled for, but all the illusionone, Axl, Bledsoe stuff was as well :-)

Risin
risin is not part of this family.. he is a fish fan that is over here spouting off about how he knows that vincent intentionally tried to teach jp a lesson.. something that he basically has no knowledge about and has no right to speak on like he is some kind of expert.

I live in Buffalo, lifetime Bills fan. Tonawanda, NY to be exact.

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 06:08 PM
Internet tough guy wouldn't tell you where you can find him. An internet toughguy would be someone who lists martial arts instructor in his profile. :zipit: :zipit:

rofl.. obviously you lack a sense of humor.. but that doesnt surprise me.. considering your such a tough guy jock who thinks he knows how nfl players think because he played peewee football.

LtBillsFan66
08-24-2004, 06:08 PM
Who here is an ***** expert?

LtBillsFan66
08-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Besides ingtar...

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 06:10 PM

what is there to "back" ?

and i hope your speaking of yourself when your talking about some of those posters who are real *******s at times.. lets not pretend your always a saint.

LtBillsFan66
I live in Buffalo, lifetime Bills fan. Tonawanda, NY to be exact.
You're part of my family bro. :up:

Tatanka thinks he runs this place.

Risin
rofl.. obviously you lack a sense of humor.. but that doesnt surprise me.. considering your such a tough guy jock who thinks he knows how nfl players think because he played peewee football.

I played Division 1 College Football, for starters. Sure, that isn't the pros. I would think from spending four years in a football fraternity, I'd know something of the mindset, no?

BAM
Personally. I think you're all a bunch of ass holes. That's why I keep coming back. :D

L.A. Playa
08-24-2004, 06:11 PM
Ok Jerk was uncalled for, but all the illusionone, Axl, Bledsoe stuff was as well :-)

Just messin around with ya I always hated Axl and having to see his picture all the time is traumatic. Really no ffense meant just playing around

Tatonka
Who here is an ***** expert?

nobody.. not even ingtar is a confirmed expert.. but he is knowledgable none the less..

but i didnt see anyone but risin sitting here saying that he knows what nfl players think and what codes of vets and rookies that he is oh so familiar with.

did you?

LtBillsFan66
what is there to "back" ?

and i hope your speaking of yourself when your talking about some of those posters who are real *******s at times.. lets not pretend your always a saint.
You think you're a know it all. It's getting old. Anyone says something different from what you think is met with the same lame bs. Maybe being friends with wys is rubbing off on you.

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 06:12 PM

at least spell my name right if your going to try and be an *******..

how is it that i think i run this place? example please, dick.

Marvelous
08-24-2004, 06:13 PM
Was JP wearing a red shirt? case closed. It's not up to TV to "teach the kid a lesson" Now look, he's hurt.

Man this is bad news :(

TV is gonna be on my ***** list if he felt the need to humble a hot shot rookie...

Risin

Thanks bro, but I didn't come here to be accepted. I came here to vent, then Tatonka acted like a dick, and the rest is history.

LtBillsFan66
nobody.. not even ingtar is a confirmed expert.. but he is knowledgable none the less..

but i didnt see anyone but risin sitting here saying that he knows what nfl players think and what codes of vets and rookies that he is oh so familiar with.

did you?
Who gives a f? If the only people who post here know things for sure, there would be zero posts.

DraftBoy
08-24-2004, 06:14 PM
I still wanna know why Vincent hit Losman, its a well known no no to hit the QB in practice. I want an explanation.

Tatonka
You think you're a know it all. It's getting old. Anyone says something different from what you think is met with the same lame bs. Maybe being friends with wys is rubbing off on you.

oh, cry me a river..

there are plenty of people here that are opinionated.. way to sack up and call me out on something like being a know it all.. like your not an opinionated ass most of the time yourself?

i have seen you get into it with numerous people here who disagreed with your opinion.

your such a ****ing hypocrit.

Marvelous

Forget him bro, find out more info on what happened to JP.

LtBillsFan66
Thanks bro, but I didn't come here to be accepted. I came here to vent, then Tatonka acted like a dick, and the rest is history.
He acts like a dick often...

Marvelous
I still wanna know why Vincent hit Losman, its a well known no no to hit the QB in practice. I want an explanation.
EXACTLY

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 06:16 PM
On BuffaloBills.com, multimedia audio section, Troy Vincent explains..

It was NOT even a hit... Shoulder pads grazed knocking him off balance...

http://www.buffalobills.com/player/

Remember to click the AUDIO link near the top right, else you'll be watching DB drills video.. :trance:

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 06:16 PM

"hey pot.. this is the kettle.. um.. i was just calling to tell you that your black"

LtBillsFan66
08-24-2004, 06:17 PM
"hey pot.. this is the kettle.. um.. i was just calling to tell you that your black"

Thanks kettle. :up:

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 06:17 PM
On BuffaloBills.com, multimedia audio section, Troy Vincent explains..

It was NOT even a hit... Shoulder pads grazed knocking him off balance...

http://www.buffalobills.com/player/

so i am the dick, risin?

you went off making assumptions about how troy was trying to hurt jp or teach him a lesson, and talked about some nfl code that you think your familiar with because you played college ball..

and in the end.. TV didnt even hit the kid.

but i am the dick.. ok..

Risin
08-24-2004, 06:19 PM

I disagree, I've been a lurker here and at BillsInsider for years. He seems cool most of the time. Dunno why he attacked me, but whatever.

L.A. Playa
08-24-2004, 06:19 PM
:popcorn:

LtBillsFan66
08-24-2004, 06:21 PM
I disagree, I've been a lurker hear and at BillsInsider for years. He seems cool most of the time. Dunno why he attacked me, but whatever.
'cause your a dick too! :snicker:

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 06:21 PM
Its just like media to report Losman was HIT by Vincent... always makes for big juicy gossipy storylines...

Now time to get back to :pray: that Losman will be fine...

Risin
08-24-2004, 06:22 PM
so i am the dick, risin?

you went off making assumptions about how troy was trying to hurt jp or teach him a lesson, and talked about some nfl code that you think your familiar with because you played college ball..

and in the end.. TV didnt even hit the kid.

but i am the dick.. ok..

Yes, it is safe to assume he was giving him a lil "shot" to send him a message. Now that JP is hurt, we'll never know. Believe what you like, but don't attack me. All I was trying to do is give a little perspective on something I went through. Some people might be interested in hearing it, others may not.

As far as me not playing pro ball, wtf does that have to do with it? Where do you think this mentality starts? In college, would be the right answer.

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 06:22 PM
'cause your a dick too! :snicker:

Ok end of feud. We all agree that each of us is a dick. (Ladies excluded) :grouphug:

LtBillsFan66
08-24-2004, 06:24 PM
Ok end of feud. We all agree that each of us is a dick. (Ladies excluded) :grouphug:
That smilie isn't the best when we are all talking about dicks. :D

Tatonka
I disagree, I've been a lurker hear and at BillsInsider for years. He seems cool most of the time. Dunno why he attacked me, but whatever.

you know what.. i apologize..

it pisses me off when people make assumptions about players before we even know the situation, and you seemed dead set on the fact that troy hurt jp on purpose to teach him a lesson.

i should have just kept my mouth shut.. but you were ridiculously harsh on TV, and i didnt think he deserved it.. going as far as calling him washed up and over rated in your first post.. but looking back at it, i threw the first stone.. even though i guess i didnt feel like i did..

sorry. sincerely.

The Spaz
Calm down guys the season is almost here!:up::beers:

LtBillsFan66
08-24-2004, 06:25 PM
I apologize to you tatonka too.

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 06:27 PM
I apologize to you takonka too.

it is too late.. i hate you now. the damage is done.. these cuts wont heal. :(

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 06:28 PM
and per risin, your a bigger computer geek than me.. mr. 16000 + posts.

The_Philster
08-24-2004, 06:33 PM

don't forget all the posts at TBD, BBI, and wherever else he posts. :snicker:

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 06:33 PM

Guess that makes me less geekified than all ya!

Total Posts: 277 (0.48 posts per day)

only half a post a day? That means I never fini

Michael82
08-24-2004, 06:34 PM
looks like the jackass should have gone out of bounds like he should have all preseason.. but someone got a little too big for his britches and didnt pay attention to the people around him and got worked.

maybe his pride is what got carted off the field.
EXACTLY!!! JP Losman was being stupid again. He should have gone out of bounds, like the other QBs do, but he was trying to show off and gain the extra yards on the starting defense.

Marvelous
08-24-2004, 06:34 PM
great so happy together. XXXOOO

Now whats the deal with JP? I thought Red jersey meant NO CONTACT

The Spaz
08-24-2004, 06:36 PM

Go to BB.com.

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 06:36 PM

According to Vincent's post-practice statement, Losman ran into him, they 'grazed' shoulderpads, knocking Losman off balance. Who know what actu

Michael82
08-24-2004, 06:39 PM
According to Vincent's post-practice statement, Losman ran into him, they 'grazed' shoulderpads, knocking Losman off balance. Who know what actu
Losman didn't even see Vincent. It wasn't really a hit. You didn't hear the pads hitting against eachother. It was the way Losman was stopped, and it threw him off a little bit.

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 06:41 PM
Losman didn't even see Vincent. It wasn't really a hit. You didn't hear the pads hitting against eachother. It was the way Losman was stopped, and it threw him off a little bit.

...confirming the media-blow-it-out-of-proportion theory.

Thanks, Mikester

BAM
08-24-2004, 06:43 PM
Personally. I think you're all a bunch of ass holes. That's why I keep coming back. :D.

Michael82
08-24-2004, 06:48 PM
Honestly, when I first saw it...I thought he twisted his ankle from the run. I didn't even hear or see Vincent hitting him, but then I talked to a few other people and they basically said that Vincent was in Losman's way, and him being there, threw off Losman's motion and his balance. Losman fell and then got up, limped a bit, then the trainers came and he laid on the ground, so they could inspect his ankle and leg and figure out what it was.

Jayhawk
08-24-2004, 07:04 PM
WEll then it looks like Zolman has bough himself more time before going back to his other job.

ZacGriffi~82
08-24-2004, 07:09 PM
Lenny P says he broke his leg.

ZacGriffi~82
08-24-2004, 07:09 PM
Fibula to be exact.

The Natrix
08-24-2004, 07:10 PM
Great

Jayhawk
08-24-2004, 07:12 PM
well he's not going to be on the field this year. Dang it.

The Spaz
08-24-2004, 07:15 PM
Fibula to be exact.

Beleive it or not that's a good thing the Fibula is non weight bearing and may take 2-3 months to heal depending on if it's a full out break or fracture as opposed to almost a year for a Tibia.

Jayhawk
08-24-2004, 07:17 PM
let it just be a fracture, let it be a fracture please god.

RedEyE
08-24-2004, 07:29 PM
It's a fracture! He's out half the season....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=1867069

BAM
08-24-2004, 07:33 PM
:cynic:

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 07:34 PM
*eats suicide pill*

L.A. Playa
08-24-2004, 07:38 PM
Too bad the Jets signed Quincy today

elltrain22
Great. Just great...

Damn, already seems like the injury bug is gonna be hot and heavy w/ our team this year.

FTG
Vincent said the collision occurred as Losman attempted to cut back to the middle.

This could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. JP was not going to play this year anyway. He needed to learn to quit being a cocky superman and get out of bounds to avoid being hit. Hopefully he has learned that now. Better he learns it now rather than when he becomes our starter.

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 07:42 PM
Now the season depends on Bledsoe.. :dead:

The Natrix
08-24-2004, 07:42 PM
So if Vincent didn't hit him hard, the impact of simply falling on the ground broke his leg? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and write it off as a freak injury, but it sounds awfully Rob Johnsonish.

It definitely makes me appreciate Drew's durability.

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 07:45 PM

Yeah.. Frickin fabulous. A durable qb who can stay in and stink up the joint! Can't wait!

Here we come 8-8!

The Natrix
08-24-2004, 07:46 PM
Yeah.. Frickin fabulous. A durable qb who can stay in and stink up the joint! Can't wait!

Here we come 8-8!

Good point :ill:

Michael82
08-24-2004, 07:47 PM
Vincent said the collision occurred as Losman attempted to cut back to the middle.

This could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. JP was not going to play this year anyway. He needed to learn to quit being a cocky superman and get out of bounds to avoid being hit. Hopefully he has learned that now. Better he learns it now rather than when he becomes our starter.
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. He needed something to knock some sense into him and force him to go out of bounds or slide, instead of going right into the LBs or DBs. It's better that it happened now with only a minor injury, than during a game, with a LB or DB going at him full force and could have torn his ACL or something.

Michael82
08-24-2004, 07:48 PM
So if Vincent didn't hit him hard, the impact of simply falling on the ground broke his leg? I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and write it off as a freak injury, but it sounds awfully Rob Johnsonish.

No, it's the way he twisted it, IMO. He was running and kinda ran right into Vincent, and that threw his balance off and made his twist something and it broke. Like i said, it's better now than later.

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 07:49 PM
Good point :ill:

Hope he (Bledsoe) proves me wrong. I'd love nothing more than to eat crow over my pessimism....

Just doesn't seem very likely.....

Hopefully Losman's a quicker healer than Vick, since Vick's similar injury lingered a lot longer....

The_Philster
08-24-2004, 07:50 PM
Hope he (Bledsoe) proves me wrong. I'd love nothing more than to eat crow over my pessimism....

Hopefully Losman's a quicker healer than Vick, since Vick's similar injury lingered a lot longer....
all we have to do is decide what condiments you like on your crow burger...:snicker: :;

juice
08-24-2004, 07:54 PM

Vick was waiting for his coach to get fired.. TH played with a fractured Tibia last year.. It probably depends on how severe the fracture is.

With all of the GREAT offensive minds on this staff it seems as though someone would have been able to teach this kid how to slide.

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 07:55 PM
all we have to do is decide what condiments you like on your crow burger...:snicker: :;

At the end of the season if we're playoff bound with Drew at the helm, I'd love to be enjoying a big greasy crow burger unplucked with nasty onions, ketchup made with rotten tomatoes, and moldy mayo....

RedEyE
08-24-2004, 08:01 PM
http://www.mcfw.com/main/bills/bills7.jpg

http://www.mcfw.com/main/bills/bills3.jpg

http://www.mcfw.com/main/bills/bills2.jpg

Last pic says it all.

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 08:03 PM
:ill:
Oh the humanity...

illusionone
08-24-2004, 09:41 PM
Just messin around with ya I always hated Axl and having to see his picture all the time is traumatic. Really no ffense meant just playing around

I know :-) it really wasn't a Bledsoe, Losman thing, I just felt that JP ran around too much in the 2 games he played in...that being said he's a rookie and will learn how to hopefully be a great QB in this league....Sorry for the AXL thing, but it can't come down :-)

illusionone
08-24-2004, 09:42 PM

Thats how the ostrich club stays together..thanks for the support :-)

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 09:44 PM
at least we wont have a qb controversy.. had losman continued to play great in the final 2 games.. you can bet that the first time drew struggled.. the boo birds would be out yelling for losman.

illusionone
08-24-2004, 09:48 PM
agreed That would have been a huge distraction, kind of like Henry /Maghee

ScottLawrence
08-24-2004, 10:06 PM
It sucks for Losman and not really us fans at least this year.

He wasn't going to play this year anyway.

I still wanted to see him play in the Lions and Colts game though.:(

The Spaz
08-24-2004, 10:15 PM
It sucks for Losman and not really us fans at least this year.

He wasn't going to play this year anyway.

I still wanted to see him play in the Lions and Colts game though.:(

I know I am getting the NFL Network shortly and wanted to see those 2 games.:couch::ontome:

Bill Brasky
08-24-2004, 10:15 PM
I played Division 1 College Football, for starters. Sure, that isn't the pros. I would think from spending four years in a football fraternity, I'd know something of the mindset, no?

Where and what position?

lordofgun
08-24-2004, 10:20 PM
Hey cordog...you earned over 10 ZBs on this one thread. .01 per view. :up:

ScottLawrence
08-24-2004, 10:21 PM
I know I am getting the NFL Network shortly and wanted to see those 2 games.:couch::ontome:

Yea... But, I don't see how this will slow his development like some people said.

He was going to sit the bench this year anyway and, he might not be injuried the whole year.

lordofgun
08-24-2004, 10:24 PM
*eats suicide pill*
:rofl:

RedEyE
08-24-2004, 10:25 PM

How many did you steal from him?

saviorbledsoe
08-24-2004, 10:39 PM
*eats suicide pill*

:D

saviorbledsoe
08-24-2004, 10:44 PM
Thats how the ostrich club stays together..thanks for the support :-)

No problem. I like most of your posts. Its refreshing to see some optimism on this board for once.

Tatonka
08-24-2004, 10:55 PM
No problem. I like most of your posts.

that is a huge suprise!

:D

Iehoshua
08-24-2004, 11:20 PM
No problem. I like most of your posts. Its refreshing to see some optimism on this board for once.
:smooch:
You guys make such a cute couple....
:puke:

cordog
08-24-2004, 11:52 PM

SWEET

Guess it pays to not have a job and a week till classes start

:peace:

Throne Logic
08-25-2004, 04:24 AM

We can say "*******"!?! :jawdrop:

. . . and "dick"? :eek:

Why the f*&king H&LL have I been watching my G@d D@*ned sh!##y mouth?

:whew: That felt GREAT!

don137
08-25-2004, 07:10 AM
Yea... But, I don't see how this will slow his development like some people said.

He was going to sit the bench this year anyway and, he might not be injuried the whole year.

He loses valuable playing time in pre-season and he loses the opportunity to develop chemistry with the WRs in practice. That is critical for a QB. It's one thing to learn from the meetings and film but is another thing to do it on the field.

if anything good comes out of it I would say JP learned, just like Vick did, that excessive scrambling and going for the extra yard is dangerous and can be very costly at this level. I rather have him learn his lesson now than when he is the starter like Vick.

My guess is if Buffalo is desparate for a QB they will coax AVP out of retirement.

justasportsfan
08-25-2004, 07:38 AM
Watch out NFL, here comes ZZZZOOOOOOOLLLLLLMMMMANNNNNN! :couch:

saviorbledsoe
08-25-2004, 12:11 PM
:smooch:
You guys make such a cute couple....
:puke:

Maybe you can take your storm trooper helmet off long enough to see me give you the finger :;

Iehoshua
08-25-2004, 01:00 PM
Maybe you can take your storm trooper helmet off long enough to see me give you the finger :;
Oh boy, playing the "Star Wars geek" card, never heard that before! Did you think of that all by yourself? :bf1:

If you could take your head out of your a$$ long enough you could see your golden boy take a few more useless sacks and maybe see the light that the fork is already in his back. Nevermind, your head's buried WAY too deep at this point..

Tatonka
08-25-2004, 01:16 PM
why cant we all just get along?

:ontome:

Tatonka
08-25-2004, 02:42 PM
lets talk about it on a different thread!

:yap:

Ebenezer
08-25-2004, 02:43 PM
lets talk about it on a different thread!

:yap:
will keep him out longer than if he had not been hit by Vincent...:biggrin:

saviorbledsoe
08-25-2004, 05:37 PM
Oh boy, playing the "Star Wars geek" card, never heard that before! Did you think of that all by yourself? :bf1:

If you could take your head out of your a$$ long enough you could see your golden boy take a few more useless sacks and maybe see the light that the fork is already in his back. Nevermind, your head's buried WAY too deep at this point..

im so sorry that I cheer for the starting qb and captain of the Buffalo Bills. You would think that may be a good thing on a website call "bills"zone.com

i guess i am the fool though.

That Guy
08-25-2004, 05:42 PM
im so sorry that I cheer for the starting qb and captain of the Buffalo Bills. You would think that may be a good thing on a website call "bills"zone.com

I ASSUME we all hope that Drew will do well. I think that's a given. Now, there's a difference between that and saying he's still in the upper echelon of starting QBs in the league. I don't know a lot of Bills fans that WANT Drew to suck.

Iehoshua
08-25-2004, 05:58 PM

i guess i am the fool though.

I don't blindly support whomever they throw out to start at QB. So by this logic, you were RJ fan #1 when he started? Yeah you probably were.

The fact is, Drew had 1 good HALF a season against a collection of mediocre teams since he's been in Buffalo and a pile of mediocrity since and prior to his arrival.

Yeah you guessed right, you are the fool.

saviorbledsoe
08-25-2004, 07:29 PM
I don't blindly support whomever they throw out to start at QB. So by this logic, you were RJ fan #1 when he started? Yeah you probably were.

The fact is, Drew had 1 good HALF a season against a collection of mediocre teams since he's been in Buffalo and a pile of mediocrity since and prior to his arrival.

Yeah you guessed right, you are the fool.

We'll see tough guy. Ill beat your ass with the light saber your mamma bought you for christmas.
The one she likes to borrow a lot at night :;

ArcticWildMan
08-25-2004, 07:32 PM
Enough!!!! Take the childish smack elsewhere. :mad:

Iehoshua
08-25-2004, 07:40 PM
We'll see tough guy. Ill beat your ass with the light saber your mamma bought you for christmas.
The one she likes to borrow a lot at night :;

I didn't think you were capable of a sensible reply. Go to bed little boy and take your autographed picture of Bledsoe with you.

TigerJ
08-25-2004, 07:46 PM
Hmm, the Bills coax AVP out of retirement, but don't let him out of his contract to do color on Bills broadcasts. Solution: he's wired for sound all season and does color with his helmet on. Could work. Right!

ArcticWildMan
08-25-2004, 07:51 PM
Darth and Savior.....enough is enough. Take your pissing match elsewhere. The boards don't need your bickering back and forth.

Iehoshua
08-25-2004, 07:53 PM
Darth and Savior.....enough is enough. Take your pissing match elsewhere. The boards don't need your bickering back and forth.

Pissing match? I thought we were simply agreeing to disagree in a civil manner. Savior and I are really best friends. :funny:

ArcticWildMan
08-25-2004, 07:58 PM
Pissing match? I thought we were simply agreeing to disagree in a civil manner. Savior and I are really best friends. :funny:

:crazy:

saviorbledsoe
08-25-2004, 10:30 PM
He started it :)

Iehoshua
08-25-2004, 10:41 PM
He started it :)
See? Totally civil! No blame-games going on here!