PDA

View Full Version : 10 ways to kill troy vincent!

Tatonka
08-25-2004, 02:44 PM
he deserves to die for bumping into someone who had a red jersey on!

as a matter of fact.. i cant think of anything worse that a team mate could do to another than bump into him! especially one with a red jersey, even if he was running right at him.

cut that piece of crap.. he is no winifield anyway!

Tatonka
08-25-2004, 02:46 PM
come on.. lets talk about how we can kill this guy?

i say we throw him off the top seats in the stadium!!

FTG
08-25-2004, 02:46 PM
spam

That Guy
08-25-2004, 02:48 PM
We could have Andy Reid sit on him.

Tatonka
you mean just like the other 9 threads on the front page all addressing the same thing?

Iehoshua
How bout having him poisoned, stabbed, shot, hung, stretched, disemboweled, drawn and quartered. (ala Ghostbusters 2 Viggo)

LtBillsFan66
Sarcasm? I hope...

Charlieguide
That's out-*****ing-rageous! This is now at least the fifth post on this topic, and not a single coach -- let alone LOSMAN HIMSELF -- has had anything bad to say, nor has any action been taken against Vincent. This is football, kids. People get hurt in non-contact drills.

GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tatonka

Thats the spirit!!

:funny:

Tatonka
08-25-2004, 02:50 PM
Sarcasm? I hope...

i am glad that you caught on to that..

:snicker:

i was just wanting to be part of the team.. since everyone else is starting a poor jp, vincent did it on purpose thread.. i figured i would too.

i am a follower.. not a leader.

That Guy
08-25-2004, 02:50 PM
That's out-*****ing-rageous! This is now at least the fifth post on this topic, and not a single coach -- let alone LOSMAN HIMSELF -- has had anything bad to say, nor has any action been taken against Vincent. This is football, kids. People get hurt in non-contact drills.

GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.. you don't understand. Troy Vincent must now pay for his sins.

Charlieguide
08-25-2004, 02:51 PM
come on.. lets talk about how we can kill this guy?

i say we throw him off the top seats in the stadium!!

Absolutely inappropriate. Death threats can get you arrested, and this may actually constitute a threat.

grow up.

Tatonka
No.. you don't understand. Troy Vincent must now pay for his sins.

yeah.. so either think of a way to kill him. or go start your own thread about the same thing!!

:D

Parrotfish
Some Bills fans are losers. Why no posts about JP being a "china doll" or a homo? I mean, the guy wasn't even TACKLED! Talk about soft. Could it be because he's NOT a surfer? Or he's more "Buffalo". Get a grip, please. Why the double standard in this town?

LtBillsFan66
08-25-2004, 02:52 PM
i am glad that you caught on to that..

i was just wanting to be part of the team.. since everyone else is starting a poor jp, vincent did it on purpose thread.. i figured i would too.

i am a follower.. not a leader.
You're playing with fire. :D

That Guy
08-25-2004, 02:53 PM
Some Bills fans are losers. Why no posts about JP being a "china doll" or a homo? I mean, the guy wasn't even TACKLED! Talk about soft. Could it be because he's NOT a surfer? Or he's more "Buffalo". Get a grip, please. Why the double standard in this town?

Hey Rob.. what's up dude?

Tatonka
Absolutely inappropriate. Death threats can get you arrested, and this may actually constitute a threat.

grow up.

wow... call the police on me then..

the fact that you cant see the sarcasm in this post is baffling.

i am a vincent fan for god sakes.. you seem like your the one that needs to follow your own advice and GET OVER IT!!!!!

now.. back to ways to kill troy vincent for ruining the future of the buffalo bills.

Iehoshua

grow up.

as anyone with half a brain can tell this thread is 100% serious.. :crazy:

If the Feds come asking, I'll tell'em Tatonka did it!

Ebenezer
08-25-2004, 02:55 PM
:roflmao:

Tatonka
08-25-2004, 02:55 PM

actually.. i did compare him to rob johnson already today.

but the masses have spoken.. this is troys fault.. not jps.. jp had a red shirt on, so the boy in the bubble rule applies.. troy bumped into him.. therefore troy must pay for this.. and pay he will!

Charlieguide
08-25-2004, 02:57 PM
hey, no prob. So many people are raving about this, guess I just got sick of it.

You are playing with fire, though. :D

Iehoshua
08-25-2004, 02:58 PM
Cut them both... Vincent and Losman..

better yet cut OFF Losman's leg and make it play cornerback! :idea:

That Guy
08-25-2004, 02:59 PM
Just let Losman play quarterback now... JP in a wheelchair is still more mobile than Drew.

Tatonka
08-25-2004, 03:00 PM
as anyone with half a brain can tell this thread is 100% serious.. :crazy:

If the Feds come asking, I'll tell'em Tatonka did it!

i am sorry to hear that darth..

hey by the way.. i have a package that i have to mail to you.. what is your address.

muhahaha.

there can be no witnesses. if you posted on this thread.. well.. i wont say anymore.

:rolleyes:

Tatonka
08-25-2004, 03:01 PM
Just let Losman play quarterback now... JP in a wheelchair is still more mobile than Drew.

hahaha...

:rofl:

now that is good stuff.

Iehoshua
08-25-2004, 03:01 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Hear hear!! I concur!

Losman, wheel your a$$ out there!

FTG
08-25-2004, 03:08 PM
:roflmao: Sorry, I've given all the ratings I can for today

Jan Reimers
08-25-2004, 03:37 PM
I favor nibbling to death by ducks.

Tatonka
08-25-2004, 03:46 PM
that is a good one.. the nibbling by ducks..

i was thinking that if we didnt feed a bunch of beta fish.. we could throw him in to a pool with filled with them..

R. Rich
08-25-2004, 03:48 PM
he deserves to die for bumping into someone who had a red jersey on!

as a matter of fact.. i cant think of anything worse that a team mate could do to another than bump into him! especially one with a red jersey, even if he was running right at him.

cut that piece of crap.. he is no winifield anyway!

I can't believe someone would think Vincent would do such a thing! You must be stupid. Sure, he's a piece of crap, as are those who are fans of his, but he didn't intend to injure Losman. Damn, man. What the heck is your problem? Maybe you should learn a little more about football before you say stuff like this.

See, you're not the only one who can be sarcastic.

LtBillsFan66
08-25-2004, 03:50 PM
Oh you had me there R. Rich! That long space really paid off! :rolleyes:

R. Rich
08-25-2004, 03:53 PM
Oh you had me there R. Rich! That long space really paid off! :rolleyes:

Judging by the responses in this thread, it was necessary.

CDCampy
08-25-2004, 04:07 PM
Hey Rob.. what's up dude?
Too funny! That's EXACTLY what I thought when I read that post! :lol: :lol:

superbills
08-25-2004, 06:04 PM
I say we hang him, THEN we kill him.

Iehoshua
08-25-2004, 06:08 PM
I say we hang him, THEN we kill him.

'I say we stomp him!'
"Yeah!"