• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Jp=rj?

Strong arm, accurate, scrambles alot, and has a nack for getting injuried by being bumped.

Does TD have something for Tackling Dummies for QB's? First its RJ then its DB now its JP.

Atleast the Bills have TH for trade bait next year to recoup the first round pick we spent on JP this year. Thast if a team will give the Bills a 1st rounder for Henry.
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

someone please give TD bad rep points. I've used mine up for the day
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

Go over to buffalobills.com and go on their message board, that is where you will find crap like this. Don't bring this board down.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by FTG
        someone please give TD bad rep points. I've used mine up for the day
        You mean you're not ready to consign JP to the RJ scrap heap after 24 days of his first preseason camp?
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Bill Brasky
          Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
          • Jan 2004

I really wish we could put a ban on topics like these and Willis/Travis trade talks... this **** is getting really out of hand and annoying.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

i think the more threads about the same exact thing the better! monotany is the spice of life.. thats a saying .. right?
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Guess I can't have my opinion.

Have to give credit to RJ tho. He didn't miss a year from being bumped and breaking a leg.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy

Have to give credit to RJ tho. He didn't miss a year from being bumped and breaking a leg.
                I thought you were an athlete. I guess I'm mistaken...

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                  Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TacklingDummy

Yeah, instead he just played and made the Bills into one of the laughing stocks of the NFL.

Everybody can have an opinion... comparing Losman to RJ when Losman hasn't even taken a snap in a regular season game is sort of ludacris dude.

Comment

• FTG
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    You mean you're not ready to consign JP to the RJ scrap heap after 24 days of his first preseason camp?
                    Close but not quite. I'll wait to see him play at least 1 real game before I throw him in the garbage with RJ

Comment

• LABillzFan
                      • Sep 2003

If it makes you guys feel any better, I've seen threads on other boards where people thought it was a good idea to sit Bledsoe down for the rest of the preaseason since he's experienced, shouldn't need the reps under center, and doesn't need to be in a position to get hurt.
                      Good beef jerkey could possibly be the perfect food.

Comment

• FTG
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LABillzFan
                        If it makes you guys feel any better, I've seen threads on other boards where people thought it was a good idea to sit Bledsoe down for the rest of the preaseason since he's experienced, shouldn't need the reps under center, and doesn't need to be in a position to get hurt.
                        thats what these boards are for........peoples opinions. Even if they are off the wall crazy. Some people don't realize that and go into full attack mode.

Comment

• HenryRules
                          • Jul 2002

I really hope that we don't trade Henry or McGahee for a first next year ... the only reason is that then everyone will say we only used a 2nd and 5th to grab Losman and it was such a steal.

Now, as to the actual topic it's way to early to say that Losman has a knack for getting injured - he's had one freakin' injury. Lots of QB's start out happy to run - I hope we curb it, but don't cure it completely. I think to be successful, you need to be a pocket passer first, but it helps to have the ability to run as well (like Elway in the latter parts of his career)

Comment

Working...
                          X