PDA

View Full Version : Mike Anderson to the Dolphins?

BillsRockSOMUCH
08-25-2004, 03:48 PM
According to the Rocky Mountain News, Anderson is being showcased in the preseason to court teams like Miami. Being that Travis Minor has been less than stellar in the preseason, Miami has been shopping around. Considering the Broncos already have Quentin Griffin, Tatum Bell, and Garrison Hearst in the backfield Anderson could become expandable. Anderson could be a good fit in Miami. What do you guys think?

gsobie
08-25-2004, 03:52 PM
According to the Rocky Mountain News, Anderson is being showcased in the preseason to court teams like Miami. Being that Travis Minor has been less than stellar in the preseason, Miami has been shopping around. Considering the Broncos already have Quentin Griffin, Tatum Bell, and Garrison Hearst in the backfield Anderson could become expandable. Anderson could be a good fit in Miami. What do you guys think?

Thats the team that I thought Miami would have contacted almost right away. I'm actually surprised that something like this hasn't happened yet. Anderson would definitely be better than what they have now. As to how it effects the Bills, Anderson is a lot less of a problem to deal with than Ricky ever was.

BillsRockSOMUCH
08-25-2004, 03:54 PM
Thats the team that I thought Miami would have contacted almost right away. I'm actually surprised that something like this hasn't happened yet. Anderson would definitely be better than what they have now. As to how it effects the Bills, Anderson is a lot less of a problem to deal with than Ricky ever was.
I agree with you, Anderson definately doesn't strike fear in my eyes but is an improvement over Minor.
Well it looks the Dolphins are giving up on Minor as their feature back.

LABillzFan
08-25-2004, 04:00 PM
I wonder if Wanny gives pause to the whole "is it the system or the runner" gig at Denver. Is Anderson good...or is it the OL line and system that is good.

Whomever it is, you figure they're operating from a once bitten/twice shy position.

Jayhawk
08-25-2004, 04:01 PM
hey anything for them is better than what they have

finsrclowns
08-25-2004, 04:16 PM
It's a good fit. Replace one stoner with another! :dance: