• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

GO TO ESPN.com RIGHT NOW!!

The NFL main page. New write up on the Bills and Drew's up...

Visit ESPN for NFL live scores, video highlights and latest news. Stream Monday Night Football on ESPN+ and play Fantasy Football.
  • LabattBlue
    • Sep 2003

What's up with the expression on Drew's face???

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
      The NFL main page. New write up on the Bills and Drew's up...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index
      I don't think it's new it's from August 13th. I do agree however that it is a good article. Also an FYI on the insider's there an article that discusses who will be the MVP's for each team offensive and defensive for offense it says Drew Bledsoe will be the MVP and for Defense Takeo Spikes will be the MVP.
      Last edited by The Spaz; 08-25-2004, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
        • Jan 2004

Once a novelty around the league, now all but two franchises have designated assistants to tutor QBs.

that was just posted this afternoon. the second article mentioned is from the 13th.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by The Spaz
          I don't think it's new it's from August 13th. I do agree however that it is a good article. Also an FYI on the insider's there an article that discusses who will be the MVP's for each season offensive and defensive for offense it says Drew Bledsoe will be the MVP and for Defense Takeo Spikes will be the MVP.
          Thanks, I've always wanted to read those but never subscribed... anything else worth noting?

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
            http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=1867409

that was just posted this afternoon. the second article mentioned is from the 13th.
            Oh sorry didn't see that.

Comment

• That Guy
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by The Spaz
              I don't think it's new it's from August 13th. I do agree however that it is a good article. Also an FYI on the insider's there an article that discusses who will be the MVP's for each season offensive and defensive for offense it says Drew Bledsoe will be the MVP and for Defense Takeo Spikes will be the MVP.
              No one people subscribe to Insider... they really go out on a limb there

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                • Jan 2004

I think it's really interesting that they mentioned Jaws saying that the QB position used to be the most under coached position in the sport... maybe that's the cause for all these "newer" QB's who like to run around -- because they can't play the position like it used to be played.

Comment

Working...
                X