PDA

View Full Version : wgr55 format is horrable

shotgun
08-25-2004, 07:35 PM
horrable horrable horrable!!!!!!!

thay start in the morning with a topic and then schopp and bull dog then brad writer and who ever he works with thay all talk about the same dam thing it's getting old fast is that why thay fired the coach because he went his own way ... i like the morning guys intill thay keep talking about the same dam thing all morning i guess losmen & vencent was the olny thing going on yesterday thats all thay are talking about and tomorrow will be the same thing it's old all ready bring back wnsa at lease thay mix it up every 2 hrs ...

for now i don;t have wgr550 on my dial.....

in a bad mod

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-25-2004, 07:36 PM
That is some horrible spelling.

shotgun
08-25-2004, 07:38 PM
don't worry about my spelling gost i got my point across

Michael82
08-25-2004, 07:47 PM
don't worry about my spelling gost i got my point across
I agree. I have been screaming at the radio when I turned it on. They were really pissing me off on my ride home from work this morning, and then the same damn thing at 3pm. :shakeno:

elltrain22
08-25-2004, 09:51 PM
Van Miller will be missed alot this year.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
08-26-2004, 12:01 AM
Dump WGR and bring back WNSA!!!! WGR should be the one off the air and WNSA should still be on the air.

R. Rich
08-26-2004, 07:49 AM
They all suck. Let's cut 'em. Or trade 'em. Or kill them for hurting our QB. Or...

The Spaz
08-26-2004, 08:19 AM
They all suck. Let's cut 'em. Or trade 'em. Or kill them for hurting our QB. Or...

:rofl::lol:

Mike in Syracuse
08-26-2004, 08:23 AM
WGR is starving for ratings. They are the only major sports station in the Buffalo market and their ratings still suck. How do you get more listeners? You take very controversial viewpoints on everything! If people disagree with you they are more likely to listen and potentially call in.

Have you ever listened to the "callers". The screener must have instructions to weed out everyone with an IQ higher than 70.

Sal Moriana (sp) was on their show yesterday and basically accused them of shoddy journalism.

Jan Reimers
08-26-2004, 09:06 AM
That is some horrible spelling. :sad:
And the grammer aint soo god, neether.