• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Anybody check out McGahee's...

Feature on ESPN motion right now at their website? I don't have motion, but I saw they posted a video of him at practice.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

thanks for the heads up.. watching now.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

the reporter asked him if he ever had doubts he would play again.. he said the night of the injury he did.. but the next day he was over it and just wanted to know how long till he gets back to his old form.

the reporter asked him why he doesnt wear a knee brace.. he said.. that is a sign of weakness.. whever happens, happens.

the reporter asked him if he was ok sitting behind travis.. he said that is his responsibility to this team.. to relieve travis when he gets tired, but that no great back would ever be fully content being a back up. he hopes to start one day.

good interview.. too short.. but good.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bill Brasky
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
        the reporter asked him if he ever had doubts he would play again.. he said the night of the injury he did.. but the next day he was over it and just wanted to know how long till he gets back to his old form.

the reporter asked him why he doesnt wear a knee brace.. he said.. that is a sign of weakness.. whever happens, happens.

the reporter asked him if he was ok sitting behind travis.. he said that is his responsibility to this team.. to relieve travis when he gets tired, but that no great back would ever be fully content being a back up. he hopes to start one day.

good interview.. too short.. but good.
        Thanks man

Comment

• Voltron
          • Jul 2002

I saw him on NFL Total Access a few days ago and he did not seem like the sharpest tool in the shed but I have to say he is giving the right answers.
          Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
          -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
          - Mark Twain

Comment

• Bill Brasky
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Voltron
            I saw him on NFL Total Access a few days ago and he did not seem like the sharpest tool in the shed but I have to say he is giving the right answers.
            I was in my car earlier today and heard him on WGR... I could make out about 5 words that he said.

Comment

• Bulldog
              Top Dog
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
              I was in my car earlier today and heard him on WGR... I could make out about 5 words that he said.
              Same with Henry, sounds like he has a mouth full of marbles when he is trying to talk!
              I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Voltron
                • Jul 2002

Well they didn't make it to college for an academic scholarship.
                Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                - Mark Twain

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                  • Jul 2004

Saw the interview .. was impressed. Sounds like a Warrior to me...
                  @Hemlepp53

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Hemlepp53
                    Saw the interview .. was impressed. Sounds like a Warrior to me...
                    a warrior or a f****n' soldier?
                    the dude abides

Comment

Working...
                    X