• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Reset button

I guess I'm posting this as a kind of "reset button" to get eveyone on the same level again as we head into the season. Debating is fun, but arguing and attacking sucks. Lately I feel like there's been a bit too much personal attacking (myself included) I guess part of that is the looooooong ass off season.

Now, I'm no stranger to a debate. I love it. Choosing a handle like mine invites the heat and I'm fine with that. But I really want to stay away from the personal crap. I never go there unless someone else fires first, but that's no excuse. Two wrongs don't make a right. So...I guess all I'm saying is let's try to remember we're all rooting for the Bills and if we disagree, let's disagree on the views, not the person behind those views.

• The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Couldn't agree more

I can't believe who I just agreed with
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
      I guess I'm posting this as a kind of "reset button" to get eveyone on the same level again as we head into the season. Debating is fun, but arguing and attacking sucks. Lately I feel like there's been a bit too much personal attacking (myself included) I guess part of that is the looooooong ass off season.

Now, I'm no stranger to a debate. I love it. Choosing a handle like mine invites the heat and I'm fine with that. But I really want to stay away from the personal crap. I never go there unless someone else fires first, but that's no excuse. Two wrongs don't make a right. So...I guess all I'm saying is let's try to remember we're all rooting for the Bills and if we disagree, let's disagree on the views, not the person behind those views.

You suck

Go Bills!

Comment

• hurls
        • Oct 2003

I disagree, only 'cuz it's you.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
          I can't believe who I just agreed with

Hey, if that can happen, then so can the playoffs. I would have given less of chance of our agreeing.

Comment

• Voltron
            • Jul 2002

We are all here for the same reason because we love the Bills!

(except the fin fans )
            Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
            - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
            -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
            - Mark Twain

Comment

• Bill Brasky
              Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Voltron
              We are all here for the same reason because we love the Bills!

(except the fin fans )
              I thought everybody was here to pick up chicks?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
                I thought everybody was here to pick up chicks?
                nah, some of us are married...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• helmetguy
                  Touch the helmet for luck
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                  nah, some of us are married...
                  And who's fault is that?
                  Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                  And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Iehoshua
                    • Jan 2003

We're all Bills fans here, no need to bicker amongs ourselves like a pack of Charger fans.. The enemy are the Fish, Jests and Gaytriots.

I officially offer my olive branch to those I may have bickered with a bit excessively *cough*saviorbledsoe*cough*. I will accept each point of view with more understanding.

Good post, Sir Cynical.

Comment

• The Natrix
                      • Jul 2002

I enjoy watching people quarl. It makes for lively entertainment.

Byrd.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

STFU you loser
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The Natrix
                          • Jul 2002

Your mom

Byrd.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

What? you want a turn with her? Everyone else has had one

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                              Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
                              • Oct 2003

Hush, you suck, and your posts are pure garbage. I'd like to reset my foot in your a$$.

buddy!

Comment

Working...
                              X