PDA

View Full Version : Reset button

Mr. Cynical
08-26-2004, 06:35 PM
I guess I'm posting this as a kind of "reset button" to get eveyone on the same level again as we head into the season. Debating is fun, but arguing and attacking sucks. Lately I feel like there's been a bit too much personal attacking (myself included) I guess part of that is the looooooong ass off season.

Now, I'm no stranger to a debate. I love it. Choosing a handle like mine invites the heat and I'm fine with that. But I really want to stay away from the personal crap. I never go there unless someone else fires first, but that's no excuse. Two wrongs don't make a right. So...I guess all I'm saying is let's try to remember we're all rooting for the Bills and if we disagree, let's disagree on the views, not the person behind those views.

:gobills:

The_Philster
08-26-2004, 06:38 PM
Couldn't agree more :up:

:faint: I can't believe who I just agreed with :;

Dozerdog
08-26-2004, 06:38 PM
I guess I'm posting this as a kind of "reset button" to get eveyone on the same level again as we head into the season. Debating is fun, but arguing and attacking sucks. Lately I feel like there's been a bit too much personal attacking (myself included) I guess part of that is the looooooong ass off season.

Now, I'm no stranger to a debate. I love it. Choosing a handle like mine invites the heat and I'm fine with that. But I really want to stay away from the personal crap. I never go there unless someone else fires first, but that's no excuse. Two wrongs don't make a right. So...I guess all I'm saying is let's try to remember we're all rooting for the Bills and if we disagree, let's disagree on the views, not the person behind those views.

You suck :jk:

Go Bills!

hurls
08-26-2004, 06:42 PM

I disagree, only 'cuz it's you. :beers: :peace:

Mr. Cynical
08-26-2004, 07:05 PM
:faint: I can't believe who I just agreed with :;:lol:

Hey, if that can happen, then so can the playoffs. I would have given less of chance of our agreeing. :snicker: :;

Voltron
08-26-2004, 07:08 PM
:grouphug: We are all here for the same reason because we love the Bills!

(except the fin fans :snicker: )

Bill Brasky
08-26-2004, 07:37 PM

I thought everybody was here to pick up chicks? :idunno:

Ebenezer
08-26-2004, 07:41 PM
I thought everybody was here to pick up chicks? :idunno:
nah, some of us are married...

helmetguy
08-26-2004, 08:05 PM
nah, some of us are married...

And who's fault is that?

Iehoshua
08-26-2004, 08:15 PM
We're all Bills fans here, no need to bicker amongs ourselves like a pack of Charger fans.. The enemy are the Fish, Jests and Gaytriots.

I officially offer my olive branch to those I may have bickered with a bit excessively *cough*saviorbledsoe*cough*. I will accept each point of view with more understanding.

Good post, Sir Cynical.

The Natrix
08-26-2004, 08:18 PM
I enjoy watching people quarl. It makes for lively entertainment. :up:

The_Philster
08-26-2004, 08:19 PM
STFU you loser:mad::D

The Natrix
08-26-2004, 08:32 PM
Your mom

The_Philster
08-26-2004, 08:48 PM
What? you want a turn with her? Everyone else has had one :idunno:

Marino13Phins
08-26-2004, 09:03 PM

Hush, you suck, and your posts are pure garbage. I'd like to reset my foot in your a$$.

:jk: buddy!

Marino13Phins
08-26-2004, 09:04 PM

Yea that's why I'm here.... group hugs :limp:

:jk:

Voltron
08-26-2004, 09:25 PM
Yea that's why I'm here.... group hugs :limp:

:jk:

Hey your the one who is the Miami fan. The city with the 2nd most cross-dressers in the country next to LA? :limp:

:;

Volt :shake: Chambers84Phins

Marino13Phins
08-26-2004, 09:57 PM
Hey your the one who is the Miami fan. The city with the 2nd most cross-dressers in the country next to LA? :limp:

Volt :shake: Chambers84Phins

I live in Rhode Island :snicker:

Volt :shake: C84P

LtBillsFan66
08-26-2004, 09:59 PM
go f yourself.

The Spaz
08-26-2004, 10:00 PM
go f yourself.

:funny:

Tatonka
08-26-2004, 10:40 PM

will you shut up, you whiney *****.

geez.

Mr. Cynical
08-26-2004, 11:11 PM
will you shut up, you whiney *****.

geez.Ah who was I kidding.....well, I tried.

You lick hairy moose nuts and eat toe cheese sammiches for lunch.

Tonk :chair: Me

Tatonka
08-27-2004, 12:08 AM
:snicker:

kardshark19
08-27-2004, 02:24 AM
I enjoy watching people quarl. It makes for lively entertainment. :up:

its quarrel dumb sh it!

BigZ
08-27-2004, 10:34 AM

Agreed.