Bills on 100 greatest artists of hard rock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Bills on 100 greatest artists of hard rock?

I was watching the rerun about an hour ago and they did a segment on Anthrax... And I could have sworn I saw one of the guitar players wearing a Bills jersey in concert/video... #64???
  • NapalmDeath
    • Aug 2004

Anthrax is a great band, but I do not recall any of them ever wearing a Bills Jersey. It is probably a Giants jersey, Since the are from NYC. #64 from the Giants... I dunno who that is either. The video is probably from the late 80's. I think they had a video for the song "Indians" where the one guitarist wore the jersey. If that is the video I am thinking of, it is from 1986.

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• HenryRules
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NapalmDeath
      Anthrax is a great band, but I do not recall any of them ever wearing a Bills Jersey. It is probably a Giants jersey, Since the are from NYC. #64 from the Giants... I dunno who that is either. The video is probably from the late 80's. I think they had a video for the song "Indians" where the one guitarist wore the jersey. If that is the video I am thinking of, it is from 1986.
      It makes more sense if it was a Giants jersey and #64. Jim Burt was a pro bowler a couple of times right around then and a pretty integral part of the Giants SB team of that time.

Comment

• Voltron
        • Jul 2002

Remember when Anthrax was on "Married with Children" and got quarantined for eating the "Mystery Pack" in the refrigerator?
        Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
        - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
        -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
        - Mark Twain

Comment

• NapalmDeath
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by HenryRules
          It makes more sense if it was a Giants jersey and #64. Jim Burt was a pro bowler a couple of times right around then and a pretty integral part of the Giants SB team of that time.

That was the name I was looking for.

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Yeah probably Jim Burt.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

"I'm the man"

good song.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Voltron
                Remember when Anthrax was on "Married with Children" and got quarantined for eating the "Mystery Pack" in the refrigerator?
                Yeah, I do...all because they were part of a contest won by Kelly and Bud, if I remember correctly.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• kardshark19
                  I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
                  • Aug 2002

We're Anthrax and we take no sh it!
                  If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."

Comment

Working...
                  X