PDA

View Full Version : "NOONE....AND I MEAN NOONE....COMES INTO OUR HOUSE....

I'm A Believer!
08-27-2004, 10:25 AM
Does anybody know where this phrase is from....they kept playing it last week when the Bills were coming out of the tunnel....
I usually am not in my seat yet by then so maybe they have been playing it right along...

I was great but needed to be louder.

It finished (after "comes into our house") with "AND PUSHES US AROUND".

LtBillsFan66
08-27-2004, 10:31 AM
I believe it's an UnderArmor commercial.

Ebenezer
08-27-2004, 10:35 AM
Does anybody know where this phrase is from....they kept playing it last week when the Bills were coming out of the tunnel....
I usually am not in my seat yet by then so maybe they have been playing it right along...

I was great but needed to be louder.

It finished (after "comes into our house") with "AND PUSHES US AROUND".
Dan Devine in Rudy

I'm A Believer!
08-27-2004, 10:38 AM
really? I love that movie, have watched it probably 10 times and that didn't click....

huh...

clumping platelets
08-28-2004, 01:32 AM
The line comes at the point in the locker room just before Rudy and the team goes onto the field. I would say about 20-30 minutes from the end of the movie

No one....I mean no one....comes into our house and pushes us around! :mad:

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-28-2004, 07:03 AM
Rudy fact - If you watch the scene when Rudy sacks that QB in the end, Rudy's dad (Ned Beaty) turns around and grabs the guy behind him. The guy, the actual Rudy.

clumping platelets
08-28-2004, 07:38 AM
Rudy fact - If you watch the scene when Rudy sacks that QB in the end, Rudy's dad (Ned Beaty) turns around and grabs the guy behind him. The guy, the actual Rudy.

Yep.........I saw the movie credits and noticed he was a "fan in the stands". I originally thought it was the guy behind his friend. I did a web search and saw his pic on his site and then reconized him in the movie.

Great movie :up:

clumping platelets
08-28-2004, 07:39 AM
The other thing about that team.........Joe Montana was a freshman that year at Notre Dame. I've tried looking for his "character" but no luck :(

Historian
08-28-2004, 07:47 AM
It is a good film. Watching it just makes it feel like football season, no matter what time of the year it is.

I love the look on the face of the chick that keeps nagging him for his ID, when he runs past her with the rest of the team for practice. Priceless.

CajunBillsBacker
08-28-2004, 07:53 AM
I met the real Rudy. He told me that everything in the movie is true, except the way his best friend was killed. He said his friend was not blown up like in the movie, instead when everything went wrong at the wearhouse, something fell on him and crushed him, killed him instantly.

Ebenezer
08-28-2004, 09:33 AM
I met the real Rudy. He told me that everything in the movie is true, except the way his best friend was killed. He said his friend was not blown up like in the movie, instead when everything went wrong at the wearhouse, something fell on him and crushed him, killed him instantly.
The way they depict Dan Devine was not correct either. He was not as much of a ***** in real life.

Hemlepp53
08-28-2004, 09:39 AM
I believe it's an UnderArmor commercial.

WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE.. is the underarmor slogan.. LoL.. i think.. dont quote me.. lol

saviorbledsoe
08-28-2004, 10:52 AM
Does anyone know where i can download that sound bite? when i heard it at the stadium the one time i think it was the jets game last year i got chills.

Marvelous
08-28-2004, 02:14 PM
Theres a similar phrase with a lot of enthusiasm in "Any Given Sunday".

Check that out too :crazy:

B-DON
08-28-2004, 03:30 PM
dont those commercials for underarmor gear say the same thing when they all huddle up before the end of every commercial?

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-29-2004, 08:21 AM
The way they depict Dan Devine was not correct either. He was not as much of a ***** in real life.

I thought I read somewhere that it was Devine's idea to play him.

Historian
08-29-2004, 08:35 AM
I thought I read somewhere that it was Devine's idea to play him.

I remember a preseason game the Pack played here in 1971 at the Rockpile. I believe was their Coach at the time. The actor who played him in the movie actually resembles the real guy.