PDA

View Full Version : Jennings out vs. Indy?

finsrclowns
08-27-2004, 11:46 AM
And the Bills might face Indianapolis without left tackle Jonas Jennings, who's nursing a right ankle injury.

''Obviously, the sooner we get that group set and get them working continuously, the better off we're going to be,'' Bledsoe said, repeating a concern he's raised through camp.

http://www.boston.com/dailynews/239/sports/Bills_break_camp_with_lingerin:.shtml?tbdBills_break_camp_with_lingerin:.shtml

Man Jennings seems to get nicked up a lot, doesn't he? The idea of Bledsoe's blind side getting protected by Marques Sullivan vs. Dwight Freeney is scary to me.

don137
08-27-2004, 12:12 PM
This is one reason why I really doubt the Bills re-sign him...I am sure it is precautionary, however he is injured way to frequently to deserve a big payday from the Bills...Is it possible if big Mike improves under McNally he could become the LT or is he a lost cause?

finsrclowns
08-27-2004, 04:39 PM
This is one reason why I really doubt the Bills re-sign him...I am sure it is precautionary, however he is injured way to frequently to deserve a big payday from the Bills...Is it possible if big Mike improves under McNally he could become the LT or is he a lost cause?

LT? :funny: I'm just hoping he doesn't have to move to guard. He certainly has the talent, but does he have the desire to be a great player? :idunno:

HenryRules
08-27-2004, 05:29 PM
LT? :funny: I'm just hoping he doesn't have to move to guard. He certainly has the talent, but does he have the desire to be a great player? :idunno:

Man, is that a statement about our 2002 draft.

Our #4 pick we're not sure if he's good enough to play tackle, let alone go against the #11 pick who is one of the most dominating DE's in the league.

Furthermore, one of the reasons we chose Williams over McKinnie was because of Williams stronger character, and now his desire to be a great player is being questioned.