PDA

View Full Version : Terrible job by these refs tonight.

lordofgun
11-04-2002, 09:55 PM
Whatever happened to waiting until a play was over til you blew the whistle. The refs were supposed to wait on questionable calls before blowing the whistle.

PA Season Ticket Holder
11-04-2002, 09:57 PM
Things are all messed up right now. These refs must've been hanging out in the cockpit with the pilots on the trip to the game. :cheers:

NoCtUrNaL
11-04-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Whatever happened to waiting until a play was over til you blew the whistle. The refs were supposed to wait on questionable calls before blowing the whistle.

The refereeing is getting worse year after year....did you ever notice in some of the pictures I take that the refs are the last ones to indicate a TD.

Some dude in the 397th row of the Nose Bleed section using his grandfathers WWII binoculars reacts quicker to the outcome of plays.

Typ0
11-04-2002, 09:59 PM
I think the Refs need to take a mandatory drug test at halftime and right after the game every week. Then we at least will have an explanation.

NoCtUrNaL
11-04-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
I think the Refs need to take a mandatory drug test at halftime and right after the game every week. Then we at least will have an explanation.

:lol:

If I was a player or coach and they blew a call against my team, I'd hand them all some dark glasses and a cane right there on the field.