BillsZone Round Table 8/26/04 - On the front page!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

BillsZone Round Table 8/26/04 - On the front page!!

The latest BillsZone Roundtable is up and ready for reading. Remember, the invite is open to all fans that would like to discuss current Buffalo Bills events.

Tonight I am joined by BillsZone staffers/reporters Ryjam (Ryan Withey) and Billsology (AKA Dave Gennocro). Guys it is a pleasure.
    Frank: This week, more important than the game against the Titans, was the injury to Buffalo Bills rookie first rounder JP Losman. Physically, he will be fine. But, how do you think the broken leg will affect his development.

Billsology: It may be a blessing in disguise. It's going to show the guy that this isn't the NCAA; that the defenders in the NFL play for keeps.

Ryjam: I have to say it really shouldn't affect him that much. Sure, he will miss some reps live but he wasn't supposed to play a whole lot so he will still be there to learn by watching. I don't think it will hurt anything at all. He will think twice when trying to run over DB's now

Full Round Table Transcript

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • That Guy
    • Apr 2004

Nice job to those who were involved.. that was a pretty good read.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

I don't buy it. No way Billsology used the word "tantamount"

Can I be in on that history one?

Comment

• That Guy
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
        I'm gonna have to agree with you there.. I'm thinking that they know something that we don't.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
          Legendary Zoner
          • Jul 2002

I think "Frank" is really Ricky Jay.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Can I be in on that history one?
            Since it is a special Roundtable we could open it up to one more...drop me a PM with your MSN handle...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Voltron
              • Jul 2002

Nice Job guys! I enjoyed reading it but I have to say I enjoyed being part of it even more
              Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
              - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
              -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
              - Mark Twain

Comment

• Voltron
                • Jul 2002

What sport did ryjam play professionaly? I don't think I ever heard.
                - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                -Thomas Jefferson

- Mark Twain

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Voltron
                  What sport did ryjam play professionaly? I don't think I ever heard.
                  somebody said baseball once but I really don't remember.

Comment

• ryjam282
                    Offical Billszone Starting QB
                    • Mar 2003

Yeah, I played baseball. With the Anaheim Angels. Look at the pic in my signature. The one on the left is my first baseball card when I was in 'A' ball.

Ryan Withey
                    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Voltron
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ryjam282
                      Yeah, I played baseball. With the Anaheim Angels. Look at the pic in my signature. The one on the left is my first baseball card when I was in 'A' ball.

Look what I found

Ryan Withey
                      Position: OF
                      High School:
                      College: Florida Atlantic University
                      Drafted: Selected by Anaheim Angels in 24th Round (710th Overall) of 2000 amateur draft. (June-Reg Phase)

That is really cool!!

My sister used to date Mark Lemke, 3rd baseman of the Atlanta Braves, when they were in High School together. He has a WS ring from 1995 and I saw him at a Nice and Easy shop in Whitesboro that year. He was trying not to be noticed by wearing a baseball cap (not a braves one) and sunglasses but I think the big honking dimond ring on his hand kinda stuck out so I went and said hi and broke his chops a bit. He rememberd me too!! My sister still sees him when she goes to Braves games cause he does color comentary for the braves on the radio.
                      - Frank Dane

-Thomas Jefferson

- Mark Twain

Comment

• Historian
                        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                        • Dec 2002

It probably should have been 'paramount'. I'm the world's worst typist. I was just trying to keep up.

Comment

• ryjam282
                          Offical Billszone Starting QB
                          • Mar 2003

It is actually a very big rumor all over the big leagues that Mark Lemke was gay...I am glad you could shed some light on that...I am not joking, he and Brian McCrae as well. Who knows though.

Thanks for finding that, I love reading that stuff, too bad I could hit a damn slider.

Ryan Withey
                          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Good job, guys!

Comment

• That Guy
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ryjam282
                              It is actually a very big rumor all over the big leagues that Mark Lemke was gay...I am glad you could shed some light on that...I am not joking, he and Brian McCrae as well. Who knows though.

Thanks for finding that, I love reading that stuff, too bad I could hit a damn slider.
                              Do you know any other big league rumors that you can share?

Comment

Working...
                              X