X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryyyan24
    • Jul 2004

Fantasy Football Question

Ok Guys alittle quetsion for you...On my fanatsy team I have Marc Bulger and Peyton Manning as my QB's. Bulger opens up against the Cardinals (at home) and Peyton is visiting New England...Who would you start???

And 1 more...Peerless Price is @SF and Plaxico Burress is home against OAK...who would you start there????

Any help will be appreciated!
    http://images.art.com/images/products/large/10110000/10110760.jpg
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ryyyan24
    Ok Guys alittle quetsion for you...On my fanatsy team I have Marc Bulger and Peyton Manning as my QB's. Bulger opens up against the Cardinals (at home) and Peyton is visiting New England...Who would you start???

And 1 more...Peerless Price is @SF and Plaxico Burress is home against OAK...who would you start there????

Any help will be appreciated!
    NEVER start Bulger unless Manning is not playing.... the whole year. If Manning is playing have him as your QB. Don't worry about matchups.

Stick with Peerless overall too. SF has no one that can cover him... take the Ahamd Plummer matchup over a lesser player against Charles Woodson. SF has no pass rush either.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
      Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
      • Oct 2003

surely Manning. Did you see what the bengals did to the pats starting defense? The new defensive rules, well enforced rules are going to hurt a lot of defensive teams. But it is going to kill the patriots, they totally mugged WR, they are going to have to ease up their play and Manning is going to torch them.

Comment

• FTG
        • Aug 2004

I don't know. Bulger should light up Arizona. NE will have some sort of new wrinkle to throw at Manning. I think this is the rare case I'd go with Bulger over Manning. Even if Manning has a great game Bulger will too so you should not lose points.
        Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Marino13Phins
          Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
          • Oct 2003

Holt is looking like the best WR in the league right now too!

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

At first I thought Bulger, but here's another factor: The Rams probably will have a lead most of the game and therefore won't need to pass a whole lot. The Colts-Pats game could be a shootout. I'd go with Manning, but it is a tough call.

Price is a great matchup against SF
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Trade away Bulger for a value player. This is why you should never have two elite QBs on your team.

Comment

• ryjam282
                Offical Billszone Starting QB
                • Mar 2003

The fact that you are asking this question is just nuts....Manning is a super stud in fantasy...Start him every week unless he has a bye. Now, Bulger is great too, but at least one step below Manning. I would trade away Bulger to try and strengthen your other positions and maybe pick up Plummer or Carson Palmer off waivers. Your set at QB with Manning so trade Bulger now..

Ryan Withey
                Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
                X