PDA

View Full Version : What are your WORST memories at the Ralph?

lordofgun
08-28-2004, 03:54 PM
Everyone always talks about the good times like the comeback, etc.

But what is the worst thing that has happened to you (or your worst memory) at the Ralph?

lordofgun
08-28-2004, 03:56 PM
My worst memory was when Peyton Manning ran a bootleg during our 2001 3-13 season and scored a TD from about 40 yards out. :puke:

People around me in the stadium just started laughing in disbelief. Pathetic.

BUFFALONRTH76
08-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Watching them lose to the Texan's last year!! :pissed:

Mr. Cynical
08-28-2004, 04:31 PM
The AFC Wildcard loss to Jax in 1996 27-30, when the field goal bounced off the upright and Kelly was knocked out. (At least I think that was at home....not sure)

don137
08-28-2004, 04:49 PM
My worst memory is when they stop selling beer at the concessions... :cry:

The_Philster
08-28-2004, 04:59 PM
The AFC Wildcard loss to Jax in 1996 27-30, when the field goal bounced off the upright and Kelly was knocked out. (At least I think that was at home....not sure)
yeah...it was at home...one of the two home games I've missed in my 9 years as a season ticket holder. :(

saviorbledsoe
08-28-2004, 05:35 PM
Last years Miami game.

All around bad experience

shotgun
08-28-2004, 05:39 PM
mine had to be texans gamelast year had to be it ..
and miami
and the eagles
and the colts

SABURZFAN
08-28-2004, 06:35 PM
December of 85....we just got clobbered by the Jets and i walk out thinking,"we're gonna go 2-14 again.Screw Jim Kelly!!!!!!"

Typ0
08-28-2004, 06:38 PM
Everyone always talks about the good times like the comeback, etc.

But what is the worst thing that has happened to you (or your worst memory) at the Ralph?

Let's see....making an ass of myself and getting kicked out at a JETS game...and three pathetic years as a season ticket holder (in that order).

FTG
08-28-2004, 06:39 PM
mine was when I walked into the restroom and some guy was cleaning his ass in the sink :mad:

Typ0
08-28-2004, 06:41 PM
mine was when I walked into the restroom and some guy was cleaning his ass in the sink :mad:

I remember going into the restrooms and the Ralph and seeing two girls squating in the sink pissing....

alohabillsfan
08-28-2004, 07:00 PM
I have been in the Navy for 22 years now so I have only been to a few games over the years but here goes!

Best memory! It was mid to late 70's not sure what year ( i am sure someone can figure it out) I went with my dad and brother on a bus from rochester to Buffalo with my dad's work. We ate pizza they drank beer, Buffalo lost in OT to NE (the good news was this was Oct. I think and Buffalo scored their first TD of the season! To top it off they scored 2 but lost 17-14 in OT. I will never forget it!

Worst Losing to NE in 2002. The loss was bad but the number of NE fans at the Ralph cheering them on was pure torcher!

Hemlepp53
08-28-2004, 08:41 PM
I Got The Worst One Yet.. NEVER GETTING TO GOTO A HOME GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Natrix
08-28-2004, 08:50 PM
I hated The Texans game last year. The Bills played like **** and lost to the Freakin Texans. The sky was overcast and gloomy. There was some serious douche bags in our section, throwing peanuts at everyone. It just seemed like everyone was in a crappy mood, as we were all coming to the realization that the season was shot to hell.

SABURZFAN
08-29-2004, 05:36 AM
Let's see....making an ass of myself and getting kicked out at a JETS game...

i wish i could have been there to see that. :D

mybills
08-29-2004, 05:58 AM
i wish i could have been there to see that. :D

No you don't. That was also the last flight for the Typ0 wagon. :(

My worst was my first time there. After being asked by some Canadian to teach him how to drink beer (to which I replied - tip your head back and pour) he proceeded to stick his fat foot in my way and trip me. I landed on my injured hand. :mad:

Historian
08-29-2004, 06:42 AM
Dempsey missing the field goal in a monsoon-like rain against the fish in the 1979 season opener. It was our 19th loss to the fish in a row. It was a winnable game that we found a way to lose.

Jan Reimers
08-29-2004, 06:27 PM
A fairly recent game that really ticked me off was Tony Banks driving the ball down the field - with our D being totally helpless - and running it in for a last second, game winning Rams TD.

I ripped up a perfectly good Bills shirt and a tossed a nice Bills cap in the trash that day.

The_Philster
08-29-2004, 06:29 PM
A fairly recent game that really ticked me off was Tony Banks driving the ball down the field - with our D being totally helpless - and running it in for a last second, game winning Rams TD.

I ripped up a perfectly good Bills shirt and a tossed a nice Bills cap in the trash that day.
98 ...third game of the season, home opener
helmetguy wanted to get his ass kicked after the game because he was going to call BRUCE a female piece of anatomy when he walked into Big Tree after the game
:phew: luckily, we had a few cute coeds sitting next to us to calm him down.

ArcticWildMan
08-29-2004, 06:35 PM
helmetguy wanted to get his ass kicked after the game because he was going to call BRUCE a female piece of anatomy when he walked into Big Tree after the game

:jawdrop: He wanted to call Bruce a waist? Why the NERVE!!

The_Philster
08-29-2004, 06:36 PM
:spit:

Mr. Cynical
08-29-2004, 06:41 PM
Now I've heard everything. How F**KING nasty is that. Good grief.

Jan Reimers
08-29-2004, 06:41 PM
I'm glad they saved hg from himself.

Unfortunately, I took a mighty kick at a box on the way out of the Ralph, missed and hit a guard rail, and raised a hematoma that lasted a good two years.

I am not a good loser.

honey
08-29-2004, 06:48 PM
My worst was my first time there. After being asked by some Canadian to teach him how to drink beer (to which I replied - tip your head back and pour) he proceeded to stick his fat foot in my way and trip me. I landed on my injured hand. :mad:

And then he picked you up and carried you. And I felt so bad because I thought I was actually ME who tripped you....:sadwalk: Then, you found out most of your Percodan were consumed by Karen....or flushed down the sink, whatever, and you still felt like crap. :D

Did I get all that in the right sequece? :D

User Manuel
08-29-2004, 06:52 PM
ditto, we have never been same since.