PDA

View Full Version : HHow did Zolamn play?

G. Host
08-28-2004, 10:27 PM
Stats say 6/10 with one interception but stats are not everything.

Did he play well enough to keep around on practice squad or should the Bills be concentrating at looking at other teams' cuts?

saviorbledsoe
08-28-2004, 10:48 PM

Did he play well enough to keep around on practice squad or should the Bills be concentrating at looking at other teams' cuts?

he didnt look good. his td pass was intended for someone else and he fumbled a couple times.

We need 1 or 2 new qbs

thenry20
08-29-2004, 12:05 AM

He had a TD pass earlier but as the 4th was ending he threw a stupid pick. He didn't play that bad but we still need to bring in another QB cuz right now we only have 2 healthy ones on the roster.

We'll see how he does this Thursday against the Lions. I'm hoping he starts the whole game. We don't need to lose DB now.

:sad:

casdhf
08-29-2004, 06:46 AM
He had a TD pass earlier but as the 4th was ending he threw a stupid pick. He didn't play that bad but we still need to bring in another QB cuz right now we only have 2 healthy ones on the roster.

We'll see how he does this Thursday against the Lions. I'm hoping he starts the whole game. We don't need to lose DB now.

I thought Zolman played rather well. He was in there with the scrubs, but he still managed to pick up a TD, even in garbage time. The INT was late and kind of a toss up, but I'd say he looked alot like Travis Brown did a year ago.

Jayhawk
08-29-2004, 09:52 AM
yeah but I don't think that Zollman is ever going to rise above a third stringer

TigerJ
08-29-2004, 12:55 PM
Yes, he threw a pick. It was an ill advised throw, and according to the announcers there was another receiver open that Zolman didn't see. As has been noted he also misshandled the ball a couple times. Let's remember though that he has had virtually zero time running the offence in camp until Losman was injured. He was simply an extra arm to throw passes to a whole slew of WRs in camp. Frankly, I was surprised and impressed that he did as well and seemed as poised as he did considering the circumstances. The passes he completed were not all easy dumps. I agree that Buffalo needs to look hard for someone with some post college starting experience to be the primary backup to Bledsoe, but Zolmzn gave me everything I could ask for given what little opportunity he's had thus far.

FTG
08-29-2004, 12:57 PM

I agree. Don't even play Bledsoe. If he goes down we are done