PDA

View Full Version : It's Official, Lucas SUCKS

don137
11-05-2002, 05:57 AM
It is very amusing watching Lucas out on the football field. You can tell by the body language that Wannstadt and the team do not have a lot of confidence in him. He could single handily cost the Dolphins a playoff berth. He definately will cost them home field advantage.
The Dolphins offense under Lucas is almost as anemic as Dallas's offense. He can not throw vertical effectively. Defenses are jamming eight men in the box and stuffing the run game. Lucas can only do dump off passes. If the Fins are going to win any games under Lucas they will have to rely on excellent field position from there defense and special teams...I feel terrible:clap:
They are definately not a playoff team with Lucas at QB and should not be ranked higher than 12 (unless WCF does the ranking).

WCoastFin
11-05-2002, 03:13 PM
I dont think it will cost us a playoff birth but youre right he could cost us Home-field advantage.....When healthy, we are clearly the better team, Our Division is not as good as it looks, and playing with Lucas at QB brings us down to your level.

mchurchfie
11-05-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
I dont think it will cost us a playoff birth but youre right he could cost us Home-field advantage.....When healthy, we are clearly the better team, Our Division is not as good as it looks, and playing with Lucas at QB brings us down to your level.

It brings you below our level...remember we kicked your a$$es a couple of weeks ago Laughing Boy;):eek:

Marcos20
11-06-2002, 08:35 PM
old news... is obvious that lucas sucks...

Tyrone
11-07-2002, 11:27 PM
Brotha Ray iz gonna gives us the divisional championship.. I'z feel reel bads for Miami rite now....NOT.....Suffa suckas dah Bills r cuming to getz ya:bart:

JazzBow
11-08-2002, 04:30 PM
Tyrone,

Say... aren't you Pirpont's dad?

spiderman
11-08-2002, 07:12 PM
Tyrone my brother I fear that sleepin out in those cold Detroit nights has finally caught up wtih ya'll and has effected ya beyond repair.
Gimme an ol time "Tyrone guarantee" will ya.

BTW forget about Pierpont and all his millions. I know the boy is a hopless disappointment to ya. He never could hold a candle to ya!!!!

lordofgun
11-08-2002, 08:25 PM
Freaking welcome to the boards. :peace:

Cntrygal
11-08-2002, 09:15 PM
Welcome to the Zone Spiderman!!! :)

Sabre Ally
11-09-2002, 02:35 AM
Hi Spiderman :D

spiderman
11-09-2002, 07:12 AM
Hey ya'll.

It sure was nice of you to have that cute lil avatar already and waitin. :ladysman:

Fat Tony
11-09-2002, 07:28 AM
welcome webslinger!

The_Philster
11-09-2002, 09:33 AM
welcome aboard, Mr. Parker ;)

JazzBow
11-09-2002, 01:16 PM
Whooo-Hoooo!!! Thanks to Ally and Cntrygal's contribution I had enough ZoneBucks to change my avatar.

Excellent. My plans to mind control this forum are proceeding nicely. Muuuhahahaha.

harmonkoz
11-09-2002, 03:09 PM
Hey *****, I am wondering, are you and your ***** friends going to come on this board and spam it all to hell similar to what you did at finheaven?

JazzBow
11-09-2002, 03:30 PM
harmonkoz,

Well, unlike you and your fellow Phins fans the Bills fans seem to post quite a bit. I doubt we could overload the board with a few posts.

You and your Dolphins fans buddies should take a lesson from this board. Support your team, instead of whining about officiating and injuries and such all the time. Seesh, you Phins fans are a pathetic lot -- jumping the bandwagon after a couple of tough games. Shame on you!

Dozerdog
11-09-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by JazzBow
Whooo-Hoooo!!! Thanks to Ally and Cntrygal's contribution I had enough ZoneBucks to change my avatar.

Excellent. My plans to mind control this forum are proceeding nicely. Muuuhahahaha.

For some reason, I feel like I'm getting a subliminal message to "Call / Mail Alpo"

You know, I do need to send in my 10 proofs of purchase for that free pooper scooper

Dozerdog
11-09-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Hey *****, I am wondering, are you and your ***** friends going to come on this board and spam it all to hell similar to what you did at finheaven? Hey harmon....

Please refrain from personal attacks on this board. We have a great mod staff here who will take care of any spammers if they do come.

We ask in your return to attack the post, not the poster. Please read ourTerms of Service (http://www.billsfanzone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=213)

Mr.Reality
11-09-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Hey *****, I am wondering, are you and your ***** friends going to come on this board and spam it all to hell similar to what you did at finheaven?
Vicious rumor.

And yes, Lucas does suck. Bad. Worst in the league bad. If you don't think that QB has a chance to cost the Doofins a playoff bid, you're crazy. Loco. Kaput. Greased. Slanted. Hacked. Jacked. And misunderstood.

The good thing is the starter is only marginally better and they've mangaged to luck out a few wins. But the buck stops with Lucas. Finished. Ended. Kaput. Gone. Dismembered. And relative finality.

:huddle:

BREAK!!

Dozerdog
11-09-2002, 08:23 PM
I think you left out 'Verclempted"

Mr.Reality
11-09-2002, 09:24 PM
haha

JazzBow
11-09-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

For some reason, I feel like I'm getting a subliminal message to "Call / Mail Alpo"

You know, I do need to send in my 10 proofs of purchase for that free pooper scooper

Dang it. I can see I'm gonna have to tune Little Richard's Hypno Eyeballs again. :(

Sabre Ally
11-10-2002, 01:39 AM
Ah, so THAT'S who that is. :rofl: Took me long enough to figure it out, eh?

http://www.littlerichard.com/little-richard.gif

Tyrone
11-12-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by JazzBow
Tyrone,

Say... aren't you Pirpont's dad?

Yes I amz....where iz dat lil baztard at ? damnitz,he'z gots some explaininz ta do !

maybe u guyz can tellz me where Iz can gets me sum gold at ?

what up wit dus harmonkoz boy ? he seemz very uptites ! guees dats what happinz wen uz a dullfinz fan