X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Give'em hell Izzell

Did Reese get beat tonight.. He seems to be stepping up in run support how was he in pass coverage. 4 SOLO Tackles and the "D" wasn't on the field a whole lot in the first half.

No INTs but he still seemed to play well tonight.. Any eye-witness accounts?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • ZacGriffi~82
    • Jun 2003

He looked good, so did baker IMO
    www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

Defensive mvp for tackling a guy after he catches the ball and falling on a fumble that someone else caused? gimme a break.

coy wire had a INT..

reese still hasnt had one.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
        coy wire had a INT..

reese still hasnt had one.

Does that mean that Coy was the MVP of the "D"? I thought you said Reese doesn't make any big hits, Did Wire get in on any tackles?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

what did reese do? get his first big hit in a bills unit?

wow.. congrats.. 2 years in the making.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

what did reese do? get his first big hit in a bills unit?

wow.. congrats.. 2 years in the making.
            I think Two of his Solos were stops for no gain, But thats just Stat stuff.. I was wondering how he looked in coverage and what happened to cause Clements to be One-on-One with Harrison.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

juice.. how do you know that reese didnt blow his assignment.. and that is why clements was left in single coverage with one of the nfl's best wrs?

oh.. thats right.. you dont.. you just assume.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                New and Improved!!
                • Aug 2003

Yeah, Reese is un-friggin believable. wow. I'm still amazed at the superhuman performance last night.
                Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                  Does that mean that Coy was the MVP of the "D"? I thought you said Reese doesn't make any big hits, Did Wire get in on any tackles?
                  According to NFL.com Wire got one tackle.

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

juice.. how do you know that reese didnt blow his assignment.. and that is why clements was left in single coverage with one of the nfl's best wrs?

oh.. thats right.. you dont.. you just assume.
                    Have you watched the Game?? I haven't.. I'm just trying to find out what happened to leave Clements on an Island.. Read the Post, But there are a # of coverage reasons why he may have been one-on-one, and it doesnt have to be the fault of anyone.

You assume there is an arguement here, just like you assume Wire has improved in coverage, and you assumed that Wire would waltz into the starting FS position.

Like I told you before, there is a huge difference in playing LB and and playing a Safety spot.. But at least at SS he can utilize the skills that he has which is his LB Mentality.. He'll just need a savy Veteran backing him up when he has lapses in recognition.. AND REESE is a Ballplayer and DB by instinct.

The loss of Milloy will be huge if Wire, who could've been learning the SS position inside out instead of trying to be what he has never been A COVER GUY, can't prove he's as SMART as some think he is.

I question the Stanford guys smarts if he didn't know that the FS position was wrong for him because it displays his lack of coverage ability.. he Wasted most of the Pre-season trying to learn a position that he will never play professionally, I just hope he doesn't hurt the team by having forgot what he learned at SS since he was drafted.

When Milloy comes back Wire will be back on the bench and can help this team in short yardage situations and on ST. <--- Wire on passing downs. And dont forget no hands after 5 yds, these are skills he could have been polishing during his "Wire FS Experiment"

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Wow Reese had what 4 tackles and a fumble recovery...AMAZING!! GIVE HIM THE FRANCHISE TAG NOW!!

plz...gimme a break id rather have Baker back there he forced a fumble and has been all over the place.
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
                        Yeah, Reese is un-friggin believable. wow. I'm still amazed at the superhuman performance last night.
                        But was he the Bills defensive MVP against the Colts? Or have you not seen the game either.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

But was he the Bills defensive MVP against the Colts? Or have you not seen the game either.
                          Nope Mario Haggan-had 6 tackles and a fumble recovery. HAGGAN SHOULD BE THE NEW STARTER!!
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• juice
                            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            Nope Mario Haggan-had 6 tackles and a fumble recovery. HAGGAN SHOULD BE THE NEW STARTER!!
                            He had a good game but alot of that was in garbage time, Reese stepped it up in Crucial Red Zone Situations.. But Haggan gets a game ball.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

He had a good game but alot of that was in garbage time, Reese stepped it up in Crucial Red Zone Situations.. But Haggan gets a game ball.

you havent seen the game.. but you know how reese played? wow... thats good.

Comment

Working...
                              X