PDA

View Full Version : Game Balls&Goats

shotgun
08-28-2004, 11:27 PM
balls : reese mcgahee zolmen

goats bledsoe o-line sp teams and smith ...

saviorbledsoe
08-28-2004, 11:31 PM
balls : reese mcgahee zolmen

goats bledsoe o-line sp teams and smith ...

are you ****ing serious?

Bledsoe wasnt that bad and Zolman sucked.

G. Host
08-28-2004, 11:34 PM
I thought McGahee fumbled away a ball? Is someone being paid off by Rosenass?

ZacGriffi~82
08-28-2004, 11:37 PM
Those are really messed up.

illusionone
08-28-2004, 11:39 PM
are you ****ing serious?

Bledsoe wasnt that bad and Zolman sucked.

Again, here is another person just trying to earn zone bucks, why don't we just donate them to him and save ourselves the trouble

saviorbledsoe
08-28-2004, 11:44 PM
Again, here is another person just trying to earn zone bucks, why don't we just donate them to him and save ourselves the trouble

lol

Bled2Hen
08-28-2004, 11:45 PM
WOW! you are really on the pipe buddy... get checked...

Balls: Bledsoe & Reese

Goats: Mcaghee ( only 3.6 yards a carry on 16 carries ?? ) Zolmen.. ( hey the guy's new & Jennings.. got pushed around like a *****!

G. Host
08-28-2004, 11:47 PM
Did Jennings play? I thought Sullivan played in his place?

Bill Brasky
08-28-2004, 11:47 PM
Bledsoe really hasn't played that poorly this preseason... if you're going to give out goats... give it to golden-boy McGahee... ****ty pitch back to Bledsoe on the flee-flicker, and he fumbled away a rushing play. Not to mention he's averaging a mere 3 yards per game... I don't know why many of you are still calling for Travis' head.

Obviously the other goat goes to the O-Line... they just get ****tier each game.

Other goat goes to special teams... great in the first 2 games, but tonight they really looked like the SPT from 3/4 years ago.

shotgun
08-29-2004, 02:13 AM
zone bucks u can have mine if u want i don;t need them because my life dose not envolved around this message board and on the sec hand bledsoe piss me off when he held the bll for like 5+ sec like 3 times and took a sack he looks just like rob johnson **** he is out there as a free agent how about if we just pick him back up and zolmen trew are only td by a qb this preseason ....bills look like a 4-12 TEAM !!!!! NOT TO HAPPY ABOUT THAT ...

The_Philster
08-29-2004, 04:32 AM
Did Jennings play? I thought Sullivan played in his place?
He did...Jennings was a game-time scratch

Historian
08-29-2004, 06:57 AM
So let's do a quick recap, shall we...

PS Week 1: Vs Denver-Sold defense, disciplined, hard nosed football.
PS Week 2: Vs Tenn-Good D, Crisp O, hard nosed football, very undisciplined.
PS Week 3: Vs Indy-Good O, terrible D and ST.

What can you read into these three games? Not much, other than they were played against three of the conference's better teams, and the Bills stood toe to toe with each of them. Injuries are becomming a concern, however this team is still light years beyond any team GrEGG ever fielded.

Balls:

Bledsoe
Moulds
Lindell

Goats:

Moorman
D line

Typ0
08-29-2004, 07:11 AM

What can you read into these three games? Not much, other than they were played against three of the conference's better teams, and the Bills stood toe to toe with each of them. Injuries are becomming a concern, however this team is still light years beyond any team GrEGG ever fielded.

Balls:

Bledsoe
Moulds
Lindell

Goats:

Moorman
D line

You didn't see the same game I did last night...which channel were you watching? I want to watch that one next time.

illusionone
08-29-2004, 07:14 AM
zone bucks u can have mine if u want i don;t need them because my life dose not envolved around this message board and on the sec hand bledsoe piss me off when he held the bll for like 5+ sec like 3 times and took a sack he looks just like rob johnson **** he is out there as a free agent how about if we just pick him back up and zolmen trew are only td by a qb this preseason ....bills look like a 4-12 TEAM !!!!! NOT TO HAPPY ABOUT THAT ...

I'll take the donation, send them my way :-)

illusionone
08-29-2004, 07:16 AM

Balls:

Bledsoe
Moulds
Lindell

Goats:

Moorman
D line

Agreed......and not to mention we haven't even game planned against them. People have to remember that we go into these game fairly blind.

Historian
08-29-2004, 07:17 AM
You didn't see the same game I did last night...which channel were you watching? I want to watch that one next time.

It was a sloppy game, but I thought there were some good individual performances. Lindell was 1 of 2 on long FGs, and Bledsoe hit Moulds with some quick hitters that moved the chains.

Our ST coverage and blocking stunk, and the entire defense was missing tackles, as if their backs were covered in Vaseline.

Typical Bills PSG. I don't put too much stock into it.

Typ0
08-29-2004, 07:20 AM
It was a sloppy game, but I thought there were some good individual performances. Lindell was 1 of 2 on long FGs, and Bledsoe hit Moulds with some quick hitters that moved the chains.

Our ST coverage and blocking stunk, and the entire defense was missing tackles, as if their backs were covered in Vaseline.

Typical Bills PSG. I don't put too much stock into it.

Oh Lindell is another one. I think we need to cut him. Making 50% of field goals and his crappy kick offs just isn't worth it...we ought to be able to pick up some Olympic soccer player from Iraq who can do better than that.

Historian
08-29-2004, 07:34 AM
Which channel were you watching? I want to watch that one next time.

BTW Typ0, you are always welcome to come over and watch the Bills in High Definition with me! ;)

Even a bad game looks good in Hi Def!

Typ0
08-29-2004, 07:43 AM
BTW Typ0, you are always welcome to come over and watch the Bills in High Definition with me! ;)

Even a bad game looks good in Hi Def!

Oh! So that's what it is. I have to get me one of those life would be much less stressful ;)

Historian
08-29-2004, 07:48 AM
Oh! So that's what it is. I have to get me one of those life would be much less stressful ;)

Exactly! The channel is 7-1, WKBW digital.

And the offer is good all season.

saviorbledsoe
08-29-2004, 08:55 AM

Balls:

Bledsoe
Moulds
Lindell

Goats:

Moorman
D line

:bow: i agree with everything except for giving Lindell a gameball. what did he do? he missed a fg and kicked one out of bounds.

Historian
08-29-2004, 09:00 AM
:bow: i agree with everything except for giving Lindell a gameball. what did he do? he missed a fg and kicked one out of bounds.

Yea, it's a reach, but anytime a Bills kicker makes one over 47 yards, I tend to give him credit, even if it is in a dome :;

Jan Reimers
08-29-2004, 09:09 AM
I understand we had only 10 men on the field when Moorman had his punt blocked, so it probably isn't fair to goat him - give it to STs in general.

mayotm
08-29-2004, 09:58 AM

What language is this? It certainly isn't English.

Tatonka
08-29-2004, 11:07 AM
What language is this? It certainly isn't English.

spanglish

FTG
08-29-2004, 11:23 AM
Balls............no one

Goats.....o-line as usual
special teams

saviorbledsoe
08-29-2004, 12:24 PM
Ill give a game ball to:

Kevin Thomas

Goat:

Special Teams