karma is a *****.

:(

saviorbledsoe
08-29-2004, 12:03 AM
we are dropping like flies now.

it was real funny when it was miami..

karma is a *****.

seriously it could be worse...knock on wood.

Tatonka
08-29-2004, 12:09 AM
oh.. believe me.. i know it could be alot worse.. but it is not good right now.

thenry20
08-29-2004, 12:26 AM
we are dropping like flies now.

it was real funny when it was miami..

karma is a *****.

Please, we laffed cuz some Fishie decided that POT was a priority over career! I didn't laff, nor do I recall others laffing when they lost players to injury!

Get a grip!

:mad:

Gram
08-29-2004, 12:26 AM
Man, listen guys, I am sorry to hear about Milloy. Look at it this way, he should be back sooner rather than later. At least he isn't gone for the year.

Your QB situation looks a little thin, but at LEAST it wasn't Bledsoe!

Keep your chins up, you would have to fall a long way to cath up with the Phins.

Peace

Tatonka
08-29-2004, 12:31 AM
Please, we laffed cuz some Fishie decided that POT was a priority over career! I didn't laff, nor do I recall others laffing when they lost players to injury!

Get a grip!

:mad:

ok.. let me rephrase.. i am sure you didnt "laff".. but i am sure you didnt shed any tears as their players dropped like flies.. and amazingling enough.. the thread wasnt necessarily all about you.. i was referring to others here.. including myself.

DolphinDevil28
08-29-2004, 12:45 AM
Keep your chins up, you would have to fall a long way to cath up with the Phins.

Actually, that's not true. Our offensive line is improving, we did not allow a sack against Tampa tonight. They will be fine. We have awesome recievers and a QB who is winning a job because he has a good arm and pocket presence. He gets rid of the ball quickly. AJ Feeley is our new starter.

Our D is still kick ass. We just need a RB. Minor and Morris are nice players, but we need a banger.

Things are actually starting to come together for us. The storm has passed.

Tatonka
08-29-2004, 12:48 AM
dont get all crazy now. your gonna suck. without ricky, your season is over.

DolphinDevil28
08-29-2004, 12:49 AM
:yap: Yeah yeah. Whatever.

What did we do with Ricky? Nothing.

Our O is going to be more creative this year. We upgraded at QB.

Tatonka
08-29-2004, 12:52 AM
call me crazy.. but lets see a regular season game before you assume that much.

the guy gets one rushing td, and you call it an upgrade.. how many passing tds does either qb have with these incredible wrs?

thompson? - bust
chambers? - pimp
booker? - old
mcmichael? - go beat your pregnant wife.

:snicker:

Tatonka
08-29-2004, 12:52 AM
i would hope for a 2nd round pick (and it is gonna be a high one at that) that you got an upgrade.

Ickybaluky
08-29-2004, 12:53 AM
Right, things are coming together.

The Dolphins scored 10 points tonight. They put together a scoring drive that led to a TD in the 3rd quarter. Of course, it was a 48-yard drive.

They ran for 39 yards and put together 209 yards of total offense.

You guys should throw a parade.

DolphinDevil28
08-29-2004, 12:53 AM
Come on now, be logical. I'm not basing it on one preseason game.

Good lord I watch this team every day and Feeley is better.

Booker old? He's 28 and a pro bowler.

DolphinDevil28
08-29-2004, 12:56 AM
That's it guys, go be typical bills fans and put words in my mouth.

When did I say "were going to be great" and "throw a parade" and all this?

I said it's starting to come together as opposed to the mess we were in a couple of weeks ago. Our o-line is improving. They pass block well. That's more than you can say for a certain o-line up in Western NY.

Jeez, you all are so bitter.

DolphinDevil28
08-29-2004, 01:00 AM
The Dolphins scored 10 points tonight. They put together a scoring drive that led to a TD in the 3rd quarter. Of course, it was a 48-yard drive.

Actually, the scoring drive was in the second quarter when starters were in for both teams. When Tampa scored on us, our second teamers were in.

Ickybaluky
08-29-2004, 01:00 AM
In 3 preseason games the Dolphins have scored 26 points, with 12 of those coming in the first half. If it weren't for garbage time in these preseason games, the Dolphins wouldn't have an offense.

The Dolphins have had 6 scores on drives of 42 (FG), 23 (FG), 66 (FG), 44 (TD), 51 (FG) and 49 (TD) yards.

You better hope you win the field position battle.

ZacGriffi~82
08-29-2004, 01:02 AM
:yap: Yeah yeah. Whatever.

What did we do with Ricky? Nothing.

Our O is going to be more creative this year. We upgraded at QB.

By creative to you mean Sucky?

DolphinDevil28
08-29-2004, 01:03 AM
NE, you don't seem to get the idea of "coming together" and "improving" like I said.

We were in shambles offensively the previous two weeks because of starters being out (Konrad, Chambers, Thompson, etc...) and rust.

The O looked pretty good tonight. I'm not talking about points scored. Those will come.

Ickybaluky
08-29-2004, 01:03 AM
The TD drive was in the 3rd quarter.

Their only other TD drive was in the 4th quarter, during garbage time. A 10-yd Sage Rosenfels TD pass to the immortal Ronald Bellamy

Ickybaluky
08-29-2004, 01:07 AM
I thought the whole purpose was to score points.

What do you want to use as a measure, yards?

Lets see, 39 yards rushing on 21 carries, or 1.9 yards-per rush.

170 yards passing on 38 attempts, or 4.4 yards-per-attempt.

Your kidding, right?

DolphinDevil28
08-29-2004, 01:08 AM
You are correct, I just checked, the score was early in the third. Starters were still in for both teams.

Look, I ain't coming here to be all high and mighty and say wer'e better than you. I was just making a comment on how we are coming along nicely compared to a month ago.

I was replying to someone's comment that buffalo had to fall a LONG way to reach Miami.

Good grief...y'all are full of piss and vinegar.

Ickybaluky
08-29-2004, 01:12 AM
Actually, their best offensive output was the first preseason game.

I guess if you want to compare to last week it was an improvement. Of course, it doesn't look like an NFL offense, but it is an improvement.

For all Buffalo struggled offensively, they put up 324 total yards of offense. That is 2 games for Miami.

NapalmDeath
08-29-2004, 01:16 AM
Booker old? He's 28 and a pro bowler.

No, he is a former Pro-Bowler.

Or did you forget about that?

Ickybaluky
08-29-2004, 01:17 AM
It isn't that I'm full of piss-n-vinegar, but I'm amazed. How can you be satisfied with that performance offensively?

I guess if you've lowered your expectations to the point where your encouraged by 10 points and a little over 200 yards of offense, it says a lot for how truly awful the Dolphins are offensively.

Ickybaluky
08-29-2004, 01:25 AM
Hello? ...

Hello? ...

Actually, I see your point. I mean, the Dolphins don't really suck on offense, unless you actually compare them to other offenses.

Typ0
08-29-2004, 01:33 AM
Hello? ...

Hello? ...

Actually, I see your point. I mean, the Dolphins don't really suck on offense, unless you actually compare them to other offenses.

If I was a Miami fan I'd be quite excited about the thought of someone else other than Fiedler. That potential alone concerns me as a Bills fan. They could now counter act losing Williams by firing their coach.

Ickybaluky
08-29-2004, 01:39 AM
I just checked, the score was early in the third. Starters were still in for both teams.

Early 3rd?

The Dolphins scored with 4:36 left in the quarter.

Starters?

The following Tampa Bay players made tackles on that drive: DeVone Claybrooks, Ryan Nece, Scott Frost, Corey Ivy and Marquis Cooper. None of those players is a starter for Tampa Bay.

By Contrast, the Dolphins threw passes to Chris Chambers, Mary Booker and Rob Conrad. Travis Minor was stuffed for no gain on 2 runs before A.J. Feeley ran in from a yard out. All those players start for Miami.

So Miami's first-team offense scored against Tampa's backups, the exact opposite of your recollection. That pretty much destroys any shred of credibility you had.

Miami has scored 2 pre-season TD's, one by their first team offense and one by the backups. Neither has come against starters for the other team.

But your encouraged...

NapalmDeath
08-29-2004, 01:43 AM
I just checked, the score was early in the third. Starters were still in for both teams.

By Contrast, the Dolphins threw passes to Chris Chambers, Mary Booker and Rob Conrad.

Mary Booker? LMAO

Is that his/her name?

SABURZFAN
08-29-2004, 05:23 AM
The O looked pretty good tonight. I'm not talking about points scored. Those will come.

just not too often.

SABURZFAN
08-29-2004, 05:30 AM
It isn't that I'm full of piss-n-vinegar, but I'm amazed. How can you be satisfied with that performance offensively?

I guess if you've lowered your expectations to the point where your encouraged by 10 points and a little over 200 yards of offense, it says a lot for how truly awful the Dolphins are offensively.

don't be so hard on the guy.i'm satisfied with those numbers for the FISH. :dance:

Marino13Phins
08-29-2004, 08:33 AM
NE39, you put to much stock into scoring in the preseason. The preseason is to work out kinks, let the starters find rythem and get used to playing with each other. The vanilla play calling is going to make it easier for defenses to stop, therefor less scoring. This is time for the players to get used to playing with each other in game situation.