• Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

See what happens .. all you that mocked miami

we are dropping like flies now.

it was real funny when it was miami..

karma is a *****.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka

karma is a *****.

seriously it could be worse...knock on wood.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

oh.. believe me.. i know it could be alot worse.. but it is not good right now.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• thenry20
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka

karma is a *****.

Please, we laffed cuz some Fishie decided that POT was a priority over career! I didn't laff, nor do I recall others laffing when they lost players to injury!

Get a grip!

Comment

• Gram
          • Sep 2003

Man, listen guys, I am sorry to hear about Milloy. Look at it this way, he should be back sooner rather than later. At least he isn't gone for the year.

Your QB situation looks a little thin, but at LEAST it wasn't Bledsoe!

Keep your chins up, you would have to fall a long way to cath up with the Phins.

Peace
          Our Bands Music Page

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by thenry20
            Please, we laffed cuz some Fishie decided that POT was a priority over career! I didn't laff, nor do I recall others laffing when they lost players to injury!

Get a grip!

ok.. let me rephrase.. i am sure you didnt "laff".. but i am sure you didnt shed any tears as their players dropped like flies.. and amazingling enough.. the thread wasnt necessarily all about you.. i was referring to others here.. including myself.

Comment

• DolphinDevil28
              Veteran Zoner
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Gram
              Keep your chins up, you would have to fall a long way to cath up with the Phins.

Actually, that's not true. Our offensive line is improving, we did not allow a sack against Tampa tonight. They will be fine. We have awesome recievers and a QB who is winning a job because he has a good arm and pocket presence. He gets rid of the ball quickly. AJ Feeley is our new starter.

Our D is still kick ass. We just need a RB. Minor and Morris are nice players, but we need a banger.

Things are actually starting to come together for us. The storm has passed.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

dont get all crazy now. your gonna suck. without ricky, your season is over.

Comment

• DolphinDevil28
                  Veteran Zoner
                  • Jul 2003

Yeah yeah. Whatever.

What did we do with Ricky? Nothing.

Our O is going to be more creative this year. We upgraded at QB.

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

call me crazy.. but lets see a regular season game before you assume that much.

the guy gets one rushing td, and you call it an upgrade.. how many passing tds does either qb have with these incredible wrs?

thompson? - bust
                    chambers? - pimp
                    booker? - old
                    mcmichael? - go beat your pregnant wife.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

i would hope for a 2nd round pick (and it is gonna be a high one at that) that you got an upgrade.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                        • Jul 2003

Right, things are coming together.

The Dolphins scored 10 points tonight. They put together a scoring drive that led to a TD in the 3rd quarter. Of course, it was a 48-yard drive.

They ran for 39 yards and put together 209 yards of total offense.

You guys should throw a parade.

Comment

• DolphinDevil28
                          Veteran Zoner
                          • Jul 2003

Come on now, be logical. I'm not basing it on one preseason game.

Good lord I watch this team every day and Feeley is better.

Booker old? He's 28 and a pro bowler.

Comment

• DolphinDevil28
                            Veteran Zoner
                            • Jul 2003

That's it guys, go be typical bills fans and put words in my mouth.

When did I say "were going to be great" and "throw a parade" and all this?

I said it's starting to come together as opposed to the mess we were in a couple of weeks ago. Our o-line is improving. They pass block well. That's more than you can say for a certain o-line up in Western NY.

Jeez, you all are so bitter.

Comment

• DolphinDevil28
                              Veteran Zoner
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by NE39
                              The Dolphins scored 10 points tonight. They put together a scoring drive that led to a TD in the 3rd quarter. Of course, it was a 48-yard drive.
                              Actually, the scoring drive was in the second quarter when starters were in for both teams. When Tampa scored on us, our second teamers were in.

Comment

Working...
                              X