PDA

View Full Version : It is confirmed.. trey teague is at center.

Tatonka
07-28-2002, 10:21 PM
This is from a rival site.. did you see this on the field mike? you didnt mention it..

Sunday July 28, 2002

First Day Of Camp A Wet One: The team practiced outside in the afternoon today after splitting time between inside and outside during the morning session because of the rain. The players were slipping and sliding on the wet turf but nobody was hurt during the sloppy session. As we reported earlier, Jay Riemersma was back on the field and he was practicing mostly with the first unit and made a nice diving catch according to Shout.

Teague At Center: In a surprising move, Trey Teague practiced with the first team at center and Jonas Jennings was at left tackle. If this holds up this would represent a change in the depth chart from the original plan of Jennings at center.

Riemersma On PUP List: The Bills held their first full practice this morning inside because of rain. They did eventually move it outside when the rain let up so the public could see the full squad in action. Included in those players was Jay Riemersma who was activated off of the physically unable to perform list. The team will have to cut somebody to remain at the training camp limit of players.

Williams A Rich Man: Another player on the field this morning was Mike Williams his deal is believed to be a six year contract with a signing bonus of around $11 Million. It is believed the bonus will be paid over two seasons and his contract has escalator clauses that will give him more money if he reaches incentives in the middle years of the contract.

Dozerdog
07-28-2002, 10:36 PM
Tatonka-

I know this may be a hard habit to break- But this is a Bills fan FREINDLY site!

Feel free to provide the link and where you found the information. It will not be censored here. We encourage it.

Actually, if you are going to print he other site's articles, we REQUEST that you provide a link to the article so they can get proper credit.

We are all Bills fans! Great job finding this and sharing it with us!:up:

Tatonka
07-28-2002, 10:43 PM
this was courtesy of

http://www.billsdaily.com/news/

WagonCircler
07-28-2002, 11:59 PM
Personally, I think this is great news. I think Jonas will be a better LT than Teague, who, in turn, will be an exceptional center. Eventually, when big Mike is ready, I think he swaps with Jonas, and we've got an amazing O-line for a long time to come.

northernbillfan
07-29-2002, 12:30 AM
I'm getting goose bumps just reading this.

Thanks for the info Tatonka. :up:

The_Philster
07-29-2002, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Tatonka-

I know this may be a hard habit to break- But this is a Bills fan FREINDLY site!

Feel free to provide the link and where you found the information. It will not be censored here. We encourage it.

Actually, if you are going to print he other site's articles, we REQUEST that you provide a link to the article so they can get proper credit.

We are all Bills fans! Great job finding this and sharing it with us!:up:

Yeah. Besides, They're linked to us!!

shelby
07-29-2002, 05:14 AM
Interesting....go Jennings!

LouGrant
07-29-2002, 06:07 AM
There is no such thing as Rival sites, just a rival site owner...:D