PDA

View Full Version : Milloy hopes to return by opener

G. Host
08-29-2004, 12:35 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1870296

Bills officials did not say how much time Milloy would miss. He has started all but six games in a nine-year career that started with New England. Milloy said he hoped to return for the season-opener against Jacksonville.

DraftBoy
08-29-2004, 12:37 PM
Was that before or after he found out he required surgery?

saviorbledsoe
08-29-2004, 12:40 PM
Was that before or after he found out he required surgery?

the surgery is to set the bone right with a plate. he knew he needes surgery right after the xrays last night and he said that statement at the psot game press conference. im telling you all he will play vs Jax with a cast.

BUFFALONRTH76
08-29-2004, 12:55 PM
im telling you all he will play vs Jax with a cast.

I agree SB, Lawyers a tough cookie, I don't doubt it at all that he's there openeing day, with a cast on!!!

:peace:

saviorbledsoe
08-29-2004, 12:56 PM
I agree SB, Lawyers a tough cookie, I don't doubt it at all that he's there openeing day, with a cast on!!!

:peace:

and he'll hit harder than before because he can lead with the cast to lodge the ball away. we should give all our dbs casts.....look at what its done for Kevin Thomas :)

Hemlepp53
08-29-2004, 12:58 PM
the surgery is to set the bone right with a plate. he knew he needes surgery right after the xrays last night and he said that statement at the psot game press conference. im telling you all he will play vs Jax with a cast.

Agreed Milloy Is A Warrior Much Like Henry Was LAst Season... Travis Set The Standard Now All Must Live Up To It!!!!

Jan Reimers
08-29-2004, 03:34 PM
Can you imagine how the Ralph will explode if Milloy is announced as the opening day starter? I can't wait!