PDA

View Full Version : What about Gannon?

FTG
08-29-2004, 12:46 PM
ON the post game show last night Vic Carruci said he expects Oakland to name Collins the starter and cut Gannon, maybe as early as this week.

Tatonka
08-29-2004, 12:48 PM
in a heartbeat.

saviorbledsoe
08-29-2004, 12:49 PM
ON the post game show last night Vic Carruci said he expects Oakland to name Collins the starter and cut Gannon, maybe as early as this week.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????? :shocked:

I thought he was their guy? He has started all the preseason games hasnt he? If he is cut then sure as **** bring him in but hopefully it wouldnt lead to a qb contr. On second thought DONT BRING HIM IN. Dont need another RJ/Flutie.

FTG
08-29-2004, 12:52 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????? :shocked:

I thought he was their guy? He has started all the preseason games hasnt he? If he is cut then sure as **** bring him in but hopefully it wouldnt lead to a qb contr. On second thought DONT BRING HIM IN. Dont need another RJ/Flutie.
I thought so too. That's just what Carruci said.

As to a controversy, there would only be one if Drew played terrible

The_Philster
08-29-2004, 01:41 PM
I thought so too. That's just what Carruci said.

As to a controversy, there would only be one if Drew played terrible
There was a controversy here no matter how our starting QB played.

The big thing is, Bledsoe and Gannon each have more class than those other two bozos combined.

hurls
08-29-2004, 02:19 PM
I thought Gannon was the starter too. Man, I have Bledsoe and Gannon on 1 team, I'm dead in that league.

ryjam282
08-29-2004, 02:51 PM
definitely, the guy was the MVP 2 years ago. He really excels at the short passes which is what we would need.

He also commands the huddle and the team very well. I wish he would come here.

Jan Reimers
08-29-2004, 03:28 PM
Gannon would be a great addition, as long as he doesn't break the bank.

Philagape
08-29-2004, 03:35 PM
Yeah I'd say it depends on how much he costs. I don't think he'd want to be paid like a backup

Bill Brasky
08-29-2004, 03:59 PM
I can tell you that if Gannon does not want to be backing up Collins, he certainly won't want to be backing up Drew... and he is not going to come cheap. He's going to go someplace that needs a starter, like Miami :lol: