X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

10-6 or 6-10

Pre-training camp alot of people here said they thought this team was improved over last year's, I dont know why when:

A: We lost our Line Captain off of an already pitiful Line and failed to add depth to the unit in the offseason.

B: Failed to effectively address the most glaring issue that this Defense has in the lack of Pressure on opposing QBs.

C: Have not sured up the Return game thus far in the Pre-season.. Using Starters when our team overall health is getting worse by the Day is no longer an option.

After the brilliant display against the Colts alot of these issues will have to be resolved.. We can no longer afford to use starters as return guys.. When we have First Round world class sprinters languishing on the bench hardly contributing.. "Its Too Dangerous to have him returning" is what you hear but at the same time anyone see the danger in Reed and Clements returning kicks, They are starters with huge roles on their units.

"Adjusting to the Pro Game" is no excuse for Evans... Just go deep or run Evans on a skinney post every play he's in the Game.

How many of those 10-6 people are still out there after that Brilliant performance against the Colts. Without a O-Line this Offense hasn't improved itself enough to be a playoff unit and is destined to fail.
    Last edited by juice; 08-29-2004, 01:15 PM.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • bills_7
    TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
    • Mar 2004

11-5..... im not changing my mind ovr one preseason game

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by juice
      Pre-training camp alot of people here said they thought this team was improved over last year's, I dont know why when:

A: We lost our Line Captain off of an already pitiful Line and failed to add depth to the unit in the offseason.

B: Failed to effectively address the most glaring issue that this Defense has in the lack of Pressure on opposing QBs.

C: Have not sured up the Return game thus far in the Pre-season.. Using Starters when our team overall health is getting worse by the Day is no longer an option.

After the brilliant display against the Colts alot of these issues will have to be resolved.. We can no longer afford to use starters as return guys.. When we have First Round world class sprinters languishing on the bench hardly contributing.. "Its Too Dangerous to have him returning" is what you hear but at the same time anyone see the danger in Reed and Clements returning kicks, They are starters with huge roles on their units.

"Adjusting to the Pro Game" is no excuse for Evans... Just go deep or run Evans on a skinney post every play he's in the Game.

How many of those 10-6 people are still out there after that Brilliant performance against the Colts. Without a O-Line this Offense hasn't improved itself enough to be a playoff unit and is destined to fail.
      you are right. this isnt a 10-6 team. Its an 11-5 team. :)

and seriously............what is your obsession with Ruben Brown? He is gone man....let it go and begin the healing.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by bills_7
        11-5..... im not changing my mind ovr one preseason game
        atleast someones on my side about refusing to abandon all hope because of one, two, or three poor preseason games with trying a brand new offense for the first time at game speed.

however, i have to admit deep down, my expectations have gone from 9-7, to the 8-8 range simply because the o-line has yet to show me theyve made any improvements at all.
        the dude abides

Comment

• B-DON
          hi
          • Mar 2004

so what is your prediction for the season then juice?

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

11-5? You have to be kidding.

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
              you are right. this isnt a 10-6 team. Its an 11-5 team. :)

and seriously............what is your obsession with Ruben Brown? He is gone man....let it go and begin the healing.
              Quiet Everyone, SaviorBledsoe is speaking on Obsessions..

The point is we have no answer at the LG Position except a Ravens Practice squad guy who was formerly #3 on the depth chart.. Why didn't TD address the issue in FA or the Draft? Maybe he was setting "YOUR BOY" Bledsoe the Savior up for Failure.

I dont think 11-5 is possible.. Maybe 7-9 but without a Lineman with a clue how to open run lanes the Run Game will be shut-down like the first two games of last year. Wk 1 against the Jags will be Brutal on all three of our Backs.

Come on Savior Obsession.. I see why you are trying to change your name, Your ready to jump on the Drew-Bashing Bandwagon. How about changing it to "Young Wys"

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by B-DON
                so what is your prediction for the season then juice?
                Thats easy, No Line or Line Depth.. No capable backup QB---> No Playoffs 7-9.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Jul 2003

Quiet Everyone, SaviorBledsoe is speaking on Obsessions..

The point is we have no answer at the LG Position except a Ravens Practice squad guy who was formerly #3 on the depth chart.. Why didn't TD address the issue in FA or the Draft? Maybe he was setting "YOUR BOY" Bledsoe the Savior up for Failure.

I dont think 11-5 is possible.. Maybe 7-9 but without a Lineman with a clue how to open run lanes the Run Game will be shut-down like the first two games of last year. Wk 1 against the Jags will be Brutal on all three of our Backs.

Come on Savior Obsession.. I see why you are trying to change your name, Your ready to jump on the Drew-Bashing Bandwagon. How about changing it to "Young Wys"

oh my that was a stupid post.

i am not obsessed with Bledsoe.

if he were cut tomorrow I can gaurantee that i wouldnt still be *****ing about it 6 months later IN EVERY SINGLE POST

Comment

• B-DON
                    hi
                    • Mar 2004

so if the bills go better than 7-9, which i guarantee they will, will u shut the hell up about fat ass ruben leaving and how "great" he is

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Jul 2003

so if the bills go better than 7-9, which i guarantee they will, will u shut the hell up about fat ass ruben leaving and how "great" he is

ROFLMAO

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
                        oh my that was a stupid post.

i am not obsessed with Bledsoe.

if he were cut tomorrow I can gaurantee that i wouldnt still be *****ing about it 6 months later IN EVERY SINGLE POST
                        Let me get this straight.. Your not obsessed, But he's your Savior.. You may want to hurry and change your name, Sounds like a Flip-Flop.

How do you think "YOURBOY" Bledsoe in gonna do with this line when teams are actually running Blitz-Packages and Jailbreaks? I dont think he'll last 6 weeks with Smith watching his Blindside, and we have NO BACKUP QB, so I see us going maybe .500 on the strength of the Defense.. Bledsoe will be run out of town then you can change your name to SaviorNobody when Drew is forced into retirement from a Ray Lewis MLB Blitz.

Comment

• juice
                          • Aug 2003

Can You Guarantee the Sixers will make the Playoffs next year, Even with "The newest Sixer" or AI will still be in Philly? Well how can you guarantee more than 7 wins.

We wont beat anyone in the AFC-East but maybe the Phins.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Jul 2003

Let me get this straight.. Your not obsessed, But he's your Savior.. You may want to hurry and change your name, Sounds like a Flip-Flop.

How do you think "YOURBOY" Bledsoe in gonna do with this line when teams are actually running Blitz-Packages and Jailbreaks? I dont think he'll last 6 weeks with Smith watching his Blindside, and we have NO BACKUP QB, so I see us going maybe .500 on the strength of the Defense.. Bledsoe will be run out of town then you can change your name to SaviorNobody when Drew is forced into retirement from a Ray Lewis MLB Blitz.

OH CHRIST ARE YOU SLOW? he is "MY SAVIOR" when i made the name he was the Savior for this teams Offense.. now maybe things have changed since then in your opinion but he is not my hero or my savior. he is 1 of my 4 favorite players on this team and if he were gone tomorrow i could deal with it. comprende?

Comment

• hurls
                              • Oct 2003

Can You Guarantee the Sixers will make the Playoffs next year, Even with "The newest Sixer" or AI will still be in Philly? Well how can you guarantee more than 7 wins.

We wont beat anyone in the AFC-East but maybe the Phins.
                              I'd like to think my Sixers are a lock for the Playoffs, but then again, I thought that last year.

As for Buffalo, 6-10 seems more realistic, but i think they'll squeak a couple more out to finish .500

Comment

Working...
                              X