PDA

View Full Version : just a thought

stucknmaine
08-29-2004, 06:38 PM
i am new to this site, but am an old long time suffering bills fan. i now live in maine and the only thing more depressing than being a bills fan--is being a red sox fan. that being said, here is my two cents on the qb quandry we are now in. let's be honest, drew is not the second coming of jim kelly and he will in no way shape or form lead us to greener pastures. travis brown is done for good, losman is done for the season. zolman please!! i have been reading and hearing that we may be interested in--please lord not only no, but hell no!!
-o'donnell-he is jim kelly's age. bring back kelly or reich
-george-moron
-redman-brutal
-lucas-nuff said
-griese-bbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr baby
-rob johnson or doug flutie-personally we should have stuck with flutie and never bothered with rob johnson. the only worse blunder i can remember was perry tuttle or walt "patpukski"
why not get a young guy to replace bledsoe for next season and one whose ego is not bigger than the team. what about chris weinke or drew brees? both are young, tough, team oriented players. i think brees would be awesome as a #2 a la frank reich. i like weinke because he has never whined about not playing. the panthers were nothing special when he was thrust into the starting role. everyone in the league that no matter who s the qb now, they are only there til losman gets healthy. i don't think he starts next season from day one but by mid season he should be knowledgable enough with te system to get himself going.
my point is basically is why settle for over the hill guys who suck. my personal choice would be hasselback of the skins--wasn't he a bill?

your thoughts

stucknmaine
08-29-2004, 06:39 PM
i know my typing stinks

casdhf
08-29-2004, 06:42 PM
I like Maine. I vacation there every summer. :up: