• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

A thought

How many of you would say that the Colts offense is going to hinder them 6-10 this year??????????????????

Well they barely looked better than ours last night.

PRESEASON ... aint it grand?

Last edited by saviorbledsoe; 08-30-2004, 02:51 PM.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

They have that great "big three" of Manning, Harrison and James, two or three talented TEs, and a bull of a LT in Tarik Glenn. I think that, as usual, their O will be very good, but their D will be suspect.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

their offense has been good in the past.. one of the best.. they also dont have so many questions.. oline.. qb.. coaches..

so that comparison means little to nothing.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        • May 2003

. . . In relation to us, they are better at almost every offensive position. Our RBs may be comparable, and our WR depth is better, however.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          . . . In relation to us, they are better at almost every offensive position. Our RBs may be comparable, and our WR depth is better, however.
          they have a shaky offensive line that can at least run block...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            • May 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
            they have a shaky offensive line that can at least run block...
            In the past, at least, they've given Manning enough time to throw the ball, as well.

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

In the past, at least, they've given Manning enough time to throw the ball, as well.
              you mean a QB is actually suppose to have time to set his feet and look down field before getting killed???

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• mush69
                • Jan 2003

They have that great "big three" of Manning, Harrison and James, two or three talented TEs, and a bull of a LT in Tarik Glenn. I think that, as usual, their O will be very good, but their D will be suspect.

I think Tony Dungy just may surprise a few in the league. This will be what his 3 year with this Colts team and he did do a great job with the Tampa defense. So I say that the Colts just might be a defensive surprise in the league this year.
                Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                  you mean a QB is actually suppose to have time to set his feet and look down field before getting killed???
                  It's a concept.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Jul 2003

MY POINT WAS......................... their offense looked like crap except for 1 play on Saturday and I am sure that no one is ready to say they will be 6 - 10. As opposed to us where our offense looks like crap in the preseason game and everyone thinks we will be sub 500.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
                      MY POINT WAS......................... their offense looked like crap except for 1 play on Saturday and I am sure that no one is ready to say they will be 6 - 10. As opposed to us where our offense looks like crap in the preseason game and everyone thinks we will be sub 500.
                      Your comparison is invalid.
                      • Their offense ranked #3 last year, we ranked #28. They have stayed the same personnel-wise. The only major personnel changes to the starting lineup that we've made is Villarial.
                      • They have scored touchdowns with their 1st offense, we haven't.
                      • If they look out of sync, it is less of a worry since they have PROVEN to be a top flight offense, even if it was last season. They have the same guys, no reason to assume they will suck. WE on the other hand have NOT proven anything except that we suck on offense. Therefore, until they PROVE otherwise, it is safe to assume they will continue to suck.
                      See the difference?

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                        Your opinions are invalid. They are too optimistic. We should all wish to lose and lose bad. Any point that you make I will squash with stats and figures that prove useless in todays NFL. I am the best fan in the world. One who looks forward to losing.

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

I think Lee Evans and a healthy Moulds are also major changes to the lineup, not to mention a new offense
                            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                              Maybe?
                              • Oct 2003

Sorry, SB. Not taking the bait. Once again, you are trying to bait me by throwing insults when you lose an argument.

Comment

Working...
                              X