PDA

View Full Version : Evans???

Marvelous
08-30-2004, 12:08 AM
I'm not sure if he is not getting much playing time or is just not getting open or what. Surely i thought he would be the star WR of the 2nd team in pre season. Or getting more attempts atleast.
I wonder if a reporter has asked MM about Evans yet.

saviorbledsoe
08-30-2004, 06:14 AM
I'm not sure if he is not getting much playing time or is just not getting open or what. Surely i thought he would be the star WR of the 2nd team in pre season. Or getting more attempts atleast.
I wonder if a reporter has asked MM about Evans yet.

You will see him open up in regular season. Once we establish the methodical running plays / short passing game it will open up the defense to the long ball and thats where you will see Evans...hopefully like every other series the o has the ball.

nolimit
08-30-2004, 06:16 AM
travis browns INT was going to lee evans who was wide open and burned the secondary. Brown couldnt get him the ball.

Patti120
08-30-2004, 07:13 AM
Thought this was funny, Hope the reasons behind it are not true though.

Thursday’s Detroit game will be all but meaningless in shaping this season. So relax Bills fans, you have two weeks of relative stress-free time left before your friends and neighbors begin to question your psychological state as the frequency with which you have passionate debates with the inanimate boob tube in your autumn football viewing hideaway increases substantially.

One thing is sure to be the case, that beer sales both in the Buffalo supermarkets as well as at the Ralph on game days should increase substantially this season. In fact, this may be a very good season to introduce scotch doubles to the bar menu at the Ralph. It may very well end up tops in sales. For those under 21, a cupful of jalapenos at the start of each quarter should release enough endorphins to get them through home games with minimal pain and suffering. A good entrepreneurial idea in Buffalo this autumn may also very well be designated driving toting self-anesthetized fans home from the Ralph on game days. All indications at this point in time are that it is going to be a long season in Buffalo.

Michael82
08-30-2004, 10:11 AM

Thursday’s Detroit game will be all but meaningless in shaping this season. So relax Bills fans, you have two weeks of relative stress-free time left before your friends and neighbors begin to question your psychological state as the frequency with which you have passionate debates with the inanimate boob tube in your autumn football viewing hideaway increases substantially.

One thing is sure to be the case, that beer sales both in the Buffalo supermarkets as well as at the Ralph on game days should increase substantially this season. In fact, this may be a very good season to introduce scotch doubles to the bar menu at the Ralph. It may very well end up tops in sales. For those under 21, a cupful of jalapenos at the start of each quarter should release enough endorphins to get them through home games with minimal pain and suffering. A good entrepreneurial idea in Buffalo this autumn may also very well be designated driving toting self-anesthetized fans home from the Ralph on game days. All indications at this point in time are that it is going to be a long season in Buffalo.

:yap:

OpIv37
08-30-2004, 10:13 AM

who wrote that?

Patti120
08-30-2004, 02:53 PM
It was written by Mark Weiler.

Here's the link

http://bills.theinsiders.com/2/288733.html

The Spaz
08-30-2004, 02:55 PM

Here's the link

I thought so and it doesn't mean ****.

OpIv37
08-30-2004, 03:01 PM

Here's the link

You're new so you may not be aware- Mark has a very checkered history with this board. I don't want to open old wounds, and I personally never had any problem with him, but he has a lot of enemies here and a lot of people don't like his negativity. What I'm trying to say is that Mark makes some good points about the Bills, but he's also always down on the team so you have to take what he says with a grain of salt.

saviorbledsoe
08-30-2004, 03:02 PM
Patti120 = Mark Weiler?????????

The Spaz
08-30-2004, 03:05 PM

It doesn't matter I don't read eithers posts or articles. :dance:

Mr. Cynical
08-30-2004, 03:06 PM
What I'm trying to say is that Mark makes some good points about the Bills, but he's also always down on the team so you have to take what he says with a grain of salt.
I never knew him but I agree. He usually has some very valid points, e.g., the O has not put it in the end zone in 3 games and that is not a good sign not matter how you try to spin it. However, he also usually takes it over the edge so that the value of his posts gets lost in the bitterness. It's a shame, really.

saviorbledsoe
08-30-2004, 03:17 PM
I never knew him but I wish i did. He usually has some very sexy points, e.g., the O has not put it in the end zone in 3 games and that is not a good sign not matter how you try to spin it. It gets me hot thinking about how bad the offensive line is. However, he also usually takes it over the edge so that I cant stand it any more and I explode with pleasure and ruin my keyboard. It's a shame, really.

:shocked:

BlueFire
08-30-2004, 03:21 PM
I second that head shake !

The Spaz
08-30-2004, 03:21 PM
:shocked:

:calm: Don't try and bait him man.

saviorbledsoe
08-30-2004, 03:22 PM
:calm: Don't try and bait him man.

Im sorry. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and way too damn funny.

:doh:

saviorbledsoe
08-30-2004, 04:38 PM
Seriously though I think Evans is like a trick play that we dont want to expose in preseason. Im sure they have numurous plays to get him wide open for some bombs. I say look for it on the first offensive play this season.

FTG
08-30-2004, 04:47 PM

you think anyone that's not a complete homer is Weiler. Get over it

saviorbledsoe
08-30-2004, 04:53 PM

Are you Mark Weiler? :funny:

Steal anyones zbs lately? u crook!

FTG
08-30-2004, 04:54 PM
Are you Mark Weiler? :funny:

Steal anyones zbs lately? u crook!
I'm waiting until you have at least 50 :up:

saviorbledsoe
08-30-2004, 04:55 PM
I'm waiting until you have at least 50 :up:

ill just donate them to you. their whole concept is worthless now anyway. the only flaw in Billszone 2.0

FTG
08-30-2004, 04:57 PM
ill just donate them to you. their whole concept is worthless now anyway. the only flaw in Billszone 2.0

Put them in the Bank and you get 2% interest everyday

Marvelous
08-30-2004, 06:46 PM
Seriously though I think Evans is like a trick play that we dont want to expose in preseason. Im sure they have numurous plays to get him wide open for some bombs. I say look for it on the first offensive play this season.
That sounds like a risky strategy imo.
I mean Evans is a raw rookie. I would think pre season would do wonders for him. and ith Moulds,reed,and shaw, Evans is sure to get his fair share of mismaches.. I'm still confused :confused:

kardshark19
08-30-2004, 07:06 PM

oh my god! please don't tell me this is true?!? they are raising beer prices in Buffalo?!? this is horrible!!! :mad:

The_Philster
08-30-2004, 08:06 PM
I'd give you a positive for that but

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FTG again.

<!-- / main error message --> :idunno:

Not every negative nancy is like Wys

Patti120
08-30-2004, 08:55 PM
You're new so you may not be aware- Mark has a very checkered history with this board. I don't want to open old wounds, and I personally never had any problem with him, but he has a lot of enemies here and a lot of people don't like his negativity. What I'm trying to say is that Mark makes some good points about the Bills, but he's also always down on the team so you have to take what he says with a grain of salt.

Yeah, I only got the internet at home about a month ago, so I am clueless about some of these guys...

Still funny though but I'm sure I'll find myself half in the bag during most of the games regardless of the reason.

Hemlepp53
08-30-2004, 09:26 PM

Great Stuff SB.. I Agree... Secert WEapon!!! Take it easy..