X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Evans???

I'm not sure if he is not getting much playing time or is just not getting open or what. Surely i thought he would be the star WR of the 2nd team in pre season. Or getting more attempts atleast.
    I wonder if a reporter has asked MM about Evans yet.
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Sippio
    I'm not sure if he is not getting much playing time or is just not getting open or what. Surely i thought he would be the star WR of the 2nd team in pre season. Or getting more attempts atleast.
    I wonder if a reporter has asked MM about Evans yet.
    You will see him open up in regular season. Once we establish the methodical running plays / short passing game it will open up the defense to the long ball and thats where you will see Evans...hopefully like every other series the o has the ball.

Comment

• nolimit
      Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
      • Aug 2003

travis browns INT was going to lee evans who was wide open and burned the secondary. Brown couldnt get him the ball.

Comment

• Patti120
        • Aug 2004

Thought this was funny, Hope the reasons behind it are not true though.

Thursday’s Detroit game will be all but meaningless in shaping this season. So relax Bills fans, you have two weeks of relative stress-free time left before your friends and neighbors begin to question your psychological state as the frequency with which you have passionate debates with the inanimate boob tube in your autumn football viewing hideaway increases substantially.

One thing is sure to be the case, that beer sales both in the Buffalo supermarkets as well as at the Ralph on game days should increase substantially this season. In fact, this may be a very good season to introduce scotch doubles to the bar menu at the Ralph. It may very well end up tops in sales. For those under 21, a cupful of jalapenos at the start of each quarter should release enough endorphins to get them through home games with minimal pain and suffering. A good entrepreneurial idea in Buffalo this autumn may also very well be designated driving toting self-anesthetized fans home from the Ralph on game days. All indications at this point in time are that it is going to be a long season in Buffalo.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patti120

Thursday’s Detroit game will be all but meaningless in shaping this season. So relax Bills fans, you have two weeks of relative stress-free time left before your friends and neighbors begin to question your psychological state as the frequency with which you have passionate debates with the inanimate boob tube in your autumn football viewing hideaway increases substantially.

One thing is sure to be the case, that beer sales both in the Buffalo supermarkets as well as at the Ralph on game days should increase substantially this season. In fact, this may be a very good season to introduce scotch doubles to the bar menu at the Ralph. It may very well end up tops in sales. For those under 21, a cupful of jalapenos at the start of each quarter should release enough endorphins to get them through home games with minimal pain and suffering. A good entrepreneurial idea in Buffalo this autumn may also very well be designated driving toting self-anesthetized fans home from the Ralph on game days. All indications at this point in time are that it is going to be a long season in Buffalo.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

who wrote that?
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Patti120
              • Aug 2004

It was written by Mark Weiler.

Here's the link

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Here's the link

http://bills.theinsiders.com/2/288733.html
                I thought so and it doesn't mean ****.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Here's the link

http://bills.theinsiders.com/2/288733.html
                  You're new so you may not be aware- Mark has a very checkered history with this board. I don't want to open old wounds, and I personally never had any problem with him, but he has a lot of enemies here and a lot of people don't like his negativity. What I'm trying to say is that Mark makes some good points about the Bills, but he's also always down on the team so you have to take what he says with a grain of salt.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Jul 2003

Patti120 = Mark Weiler?????????

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
                      Patti120 = Mark Weiler?????????
                      It doesn't matter I don't read eithers posts or articles.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                        Maybe?
                        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        What I'm trying to say is that Mark makes some good points about the Bills, but he's also always down on the team so you have to take what he says with a grain of salt.
                        I never knew him but I agree. He usually has some very valid points, e.g., the O has not put it in the end zone in 3 games and that is not a good sign not matter how you try to spin it. However, he also usually takes it over the edge so that the value of his posts gets lost in the bitterness. It's a shame, really.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                          I never knew him but I wish i did. He usually has some very sexy points, e.g., the O has not put it in the end zone in 3 games and that is not a good sign not matter how you try to spin it. It gets me hot thinking about how bad the offensive line is. However, he also usually takes it over the edge so that I cant stand it any more and I explode with pleasure and ruin my keyboard. It's a shame, really.

Comment

• BlueFire
                            • Jun 2003

I second that head shake !

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
                              Don't try and bait him man.

Comment

Working...
                              X