• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Bills vs. Detroit...

The Bills have to cut to 65 by tomorrow...Should the Bills cut down the roster to 60 and go into Detroit trying to get ready for the regular season...or should they avoid injury and just not show up?? Seriously, does the final 53 need to play a full game?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
    The Bills have to cut to 65 by tomorrow...Should the Bills cut down the roster to 60 and go into Detroit trying to get ready for the regular season...or should they avoid injury and just not show up?? Seriously, does the final 53 need to play a full game?

Silly! I wish the starters wouldn't play at all this game. Just get them thinking about the Jags. They'll play one series and we'll just have to pray that nobody gets hurt.

We're going to get a whole lot of Zolman on Thursday.
    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
      Silly! I wish the starters wouldn't play at all this game. Just get them thinking about the Jags. They'll play one series and we'll just have to pray that nobody gets hurt.

We're going to get a whole lot of Zolman on Thursday.
      I agree...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

The starting D probably doesn't need to play at all but, despite the risk of injury, the starting O unit still needs some time on the field. The O line definitely needs work, and our red zone efforts have been ineffective.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

I'd prefer to see all 22 starters on the sidelines by the start of the 2nd quarter
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

Bledsoe will only have a couple series. I don't know if Travis Henry will play at all. McGahee might get a quarter. I think the line might get a quarter or so. As far as receivers go, I'm not sure that besides Moulds the Bills have really settled on their starters. I presume Reed is the co-starter on paper, but I don't think the Bills believer there is a lot separating Reed, Aiken and Shaw. Evans is still wrestling with rookie issues and is obviously behind at the moment, which should mean he's going to be on the field quite a bit.

I think the starting defence will get a one or two series, probably not a full quarter.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Hemlepp53
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              The starting D probably doesn't need to play at all but, despite the risk of injury, the starting O unit still needs some time on the field. The O line definitely needs work, and our red zone efforts have been ineffective.
              Agreed... Get The O-Line On The Field And Bump Out More Red Zone Situations... WE NEED TO STEP IT UP...
              @Hemlepp53

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                • Aug 2004

of all the people that are going to be on the team for the year. I would love to see the starting OLine get the first half so that they can gell.
                http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

Working...
                X