• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

So...what do the Colts do...

They have E. James in the final year of his deal and Dominic Rhodes looked like an all-pro...anybody see James in a 'Fish uniform next year???

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
    They have E. James in the final year of his deal and Dominic Rhodes looked like an all-pro...anybody see James in a 'Fish uniform next year???
    Yeah, he's almost as weird, and even more ugly than Ricky.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
      he'll be in Miami next year- I doubt Indy has the money to pay him after what they gave Manning, and he's old for an RB. He's still a good player, but If I had to choose between playing James at this stage of his career twice a year and playing Ricky twice a year, I'd take James.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

Plus Harrison will be a FA as well. They will only keep one. Marvin will stay. Edge will get the big bucks somewhere else....My guess is Miami, but don't be surprised if Arizona makes a strong push, they have TONS of money to throw around.

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Depends if he values money or wins- I can almost guarantee that Miami will be more competitive than Arizona. I'd like to see him go down there and make Miami search for second-best though :)
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
          X