PDA

View Full Version : So...what do the Colts do...

Ebenezer
08-30-2004, 07:57 AM
They have E. James in the final year of his deal and Dominic Rhodes looked like an all-pro...anybody see James in a 'Fish uniform next year??? :sigh:

Jan Reimers
08-30-2004, 08:38 AM
They have E. James in the final year of his deal and Dominic Rhodes looked like an all-pro...anybody see James in a 'Fish uniform next year??? :sigh:
Yeah, he's almost as weird, and even more ugly than Ricky.

OpIv37
08-30-2004, 10:04 AM

he'll be in Miami next year- I doubt Indy has the money to pay him after what they gave Manning, and he's old for an RB. He's still a good player, but If I had to choose between playing James at this stage of his career twice a year and playing Ricky twice a year, I'd take James.

ryjam282
08-30-2004, 10:24 AM
Plus Harrison will be a FA as well. They will only keep one. Marvin will stay. Edge will get the big bucks somewhere else....My guess is Miami, but don't be surprised if Arizona makes a strong push, they have TONS of money to throw around.

OpIv37
08-30-2004, 10:26 AM
Depends if he values money or wins- I can almost guarantee that Miami will be more competitive than Arizona. I'd like to see him go down there and make Miami search for second-best though :)