• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Holy Crap...Indianapolis...

was 0 for 9 on 3rd down conversions and does anybody realize that Manning was 11 of 20 and 2 INTs...no TDs...???

that is not too bad even for preseason...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

I know, our D has looked great for some weeks now.

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

Greer dropped a sure INT too from manning.. he definately should have had 3 picks.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
        Greer dropped a sure INT too from manning.. he definately should have had 3 picks.
        after that first drive I thought the stats would look much worse than they did....not that they mean ANYTHING but trying to find some positive from the game...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

Im saw the game last night.

How many special teams turnovers were there? That was the cause of the score.

I thought the first team O looked pretty good. The D was so, so. Nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
            Im saw the game last night.

How many special teams turnovers were there? That was the cause of the score.

I thought the first team O looked pretty good. The D was so, so. Nothing to worry about.
            you mean the Travis Brown injury is not reason to jump off of a building??

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
              you mean the Travis Brown injury is not reason to jump off of a building??
              lol, no.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

[QUOTE=billsfanone
                How many special teams turnovers were there? That was the cause of the score.[/QUOTE]
                Yeah, the special teams were a debacle, and the main reason for our loss. They'll be better, and with our D and a ball control offense, we'll be very competive.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                  lol, no.
                  could have surprised me listening to the radio this morning...

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                    could have surprised me listening to the radio this morning...
                    Good thing I can't listen.

Comment

• BAM
                      • Sep 2003

TRAVIS BROWN IS INJURED??? Nice knowing you guys

Comment

Working...
                      X