X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

So what happens on Thursday?

Usually the first team only goes out for the first series. So does Zoleman QB the entire rest of the game?
  • I'M A BELIEVER
    • Jun 2004

We'll have another QB in here by then, and whoever that is will play the second half. Zolman will run the whole first half.

I would bet that we will see Lawrence Smith at G in the first half too, he needs more reps.

I would be surprised to see McGahee play very much.
    Men are clinging to football on a level we aren't even aware of. For centuries, we ruled everything, and now, in the last ten minutes, there are all these incursions by women. It's our Alamo. ~Tony Kornheiser
    =========================
    I have seen women walk right past a TV set with a football game on and - this always amazes me - not stop to watch, even if the TV is showing replays of what we call a "good hit," which is a tackle that causes at least one major internal organ to actually fly out of a player's body. ~Dave Barry

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Drew and the rest of the first team may get a quarter plus, then Zolman, then whomever we've brought in. We NEED to bring in a backup NOW.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

Good thing we held on to Zoleman for so long!
        Last edited by LtBillsFan66; 08-30-2004, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• carybillsfan
          • Aug 2003

Maybe we can have moorman take some snaps, he's always been the emergency qb, and since he's been banged up already maybe we can finish him off.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

I thought Moulds was the emergency QB.

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
              Exhausted of Losing
              • Mar 2004

I agree with most of you, I think you have to bring in a backup QB now and have him learn some of the playboard really quick.

Comment

• carybillsfan
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by billsfanone
                I thought Moulds was the emergency QB.
                Even better, not only will we not a have an adequate qb but there won't be anyone to throw the ball to. Its gonna be a long season.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                  • Sep 2003

What do we do when Zolman gets killed thursday? Can we just forfiet the game and save some players! I say we get D. Huard from KC?

Comment

• Voltron
                    • Jul 2002

There is no way you can throw in a brand new QB into a game with 2 days of practice under his belt. GZ will play most of the game and our O line will get another QB killed. After watching tape of the bills colts game again last night I would not want to be the back up QB called in here to play. Our o-line has more holes than a pair of savior's underwear!!!!!! On 4 occasions that I counted EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR O-LINE MEN GOT PUSHED BACK AND THEN BEAT! ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!

Mike Williams was a waste of a 1st round pick and I am throwing out his jersey, Jennings is always getting hurt and I for one will not be sad to see some other team spend the big bucks to get him in FA, Teague ... hmm what can I say about him that 12 other people have not said? The guard we signed to replace an aging over paid pro-bowler is nothing but an aging over paid non-pro-bowler, and I am sure I don't even have to talk about our the 3 turnstiles we have on the other side. I try to be optimistic but every year this team finds new and exciting ways to disappoint me. I have half a mind to just take the season tix I have and put them on e-bay and try to regain some of my money because at this point I feel like I wasted it by buying the seasons

Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                    - Mark Twain

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                      • Jul 2002

Aw come on Volt! Pick your head up.

I didn't mean for this to be a doom and gloom post. Just curious how they handle the QB rotation in the last PS game.

Even if they pick up a Vet for backup. He'll only have 2 or 3 days to learn the plays.

Should be an "interesting" last PS game.

Comment

• Voltron
                        • Jul 2002

Sorry man. It is monday and I watched that game 2 times now so I am a bit depressed. The second time I slowed down a bunch of plays with the tivo to see the breakdowns in the o-line and that just got me more pissed.

All will be better on opening weekend when you and I are tipping back cold ones just like last year

- Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                        -Thomas Jefferson

- Mark Twain

Comment

• Patrick76777
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Voltron
                          Sorry man. It is monday and I watched that game 2 times now so I am a bit depressed. The second time I slowed down a bunch of plays with the tivo to see the breakdowns in the o-line and that just got me more pissed.

All will be better on opening weekend when you and I are tipping back cold ones just like last year

You watched it twice????? That's hardcore!
                          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Voltron
                            • Jul 2002

BTW I am not kidding about the M. Williams Jersey. I am going to get a Mooreman Jersey since it looks like once again he will be the team MVP
                            - Frank Dane

-Thomas Jefferson

- Mark Twain

Comment

• Voltron
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                              You watched it twice????? That's hardcore!
                              The first time I saw it I was at a bar and I really was not paying attention all that much because of the other "scenery" around the bar
                              - Frank Dane

-Thomas Jefferson

- Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X