PDA

View Full Version : So what happens on Thursday?

LtBillsFan66
08-30-2004, 08:19 AM
Usually the first team only goes out for the first series. So does Zoleman QB the entire rest of the game?

I'M A BELIEVER
08-30-2004, 08:22 AM
We'll have another QB in here by then, and whoever that is will play the second half. Zolman will run the whole first half.

I would bet that we will see Lawrence Smith at G in the first half too, he needs more reps.

I would be surprised to see McGahee play very much.

Jan Reimers
08-30-2004, 08:28 AM
Drew and the rest of the first team may get a quarter plus, then Zolman, then whomever we've brought in. We NEED to bring in a backup NOW.

LtBillsFan66
08-30-2004, 08:40 AM
Good thing we held on to Zoleman for so long!

carybillsfan
08-30-2004, 08:58 AM
Maybe we can have moorman take some snaps, he's always been the emergency qb, and since he's been banged up already maybe we can finish him off.

LtBillsFan66
08-30-2004, 09:00 AM
I thought Moulds was the emergency QB.

BillsRockSOMUCH
08-30-2004, 09:04 AM
I agree with most of you, I think you have to bring in a backup QB now and have him learn some of the playboard really quick.

carybillsfan
08-30-2004, 09:41 AM
I thought Moulds was the emergency QB.

Even better, not only will we not a have an adequate qb but there won't be anyone to throw the ball to. Its gonna be a long season. :doh:

alohabillsfan
08-30-2004, 09:42 AM
What do we do when Zolman :winkpunch gets killed thursday? Can we just forfiet the game and save some players! I say we get D. Huard from KC?

Voltron
08-30-2004, 09:59 AM
There is no way you can throw in a brand new QB into a game with 2 days of practice under his belt. GZ will play most of the game and our O line will get another QB killed. After watching tape of the bills colts game again last night I would not want to be the back up QB called in here to play. Our o-line has more holes than a pair of savior's underwear!!!!!! On 4 occasions that I counted EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR O-LINE MEN GOT PUSHED BACK AND THEN BEAT! ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!

Mike Williams was a waste of a 1st round pick and I am throwing out his jersey, Jennings is always getting hurt and I for one will not be sad to see some other team spend the big bucks to get him in FA, Teague ... hmm what can I say about him that 12 other people have not said? :idunno: The guard we signed to replace an aging over paid pro-bowler is nothing but an aging over paid non-pro-bowler, and I am sure I don't even have to talk about our the 3 turnstiles we have on the other side. I try to be optimistic but every year this team finds new and exciting ways to disappoint me. I have half a mind to just take the season tix I have and put them on e-bay and try to regain some of my money because at this point I feel like I wasted it by buying the seasons

:shakeno:

:cry:

LtBillsFan66
08-30-2004, 10:04 AM
Aw come on Volt! Pick your head up.

I didn't mean for this to be a doom and gloom post. Just curious how they handle the QB rotation in the last PS game.

Even if they pick up a Vet for backup. He'll only have 2 or 3 days to learn the plays.

Should be an "interesting" last PS game.

Voltron
08-30-2004, 10:11 AM
Sorry man. It is monday and I watched that game 2 times now so I am a bit depressed. The second time I slowed down a bunch of plays with the tivo to see the breakdowns in the o-line and that just got me more pissed. :shakeno:

All will be better on opening weekend when you and I are tipping back cold ones just like last year :D

:beers:

Patrick76777
08-30-2004, 10:13 AM
Sorry man. It is monday and I watched that game 2 times now so I am a bit depressed. The second time I slowed down a bunch of plays with the tivo to see the breakdowns in the o-line and that just got me more pissed. :shakeno:

All will be better on opening weekend when you and I are tipping back cold ones just like last year :D

:beers:

You watched it twice????? That's hardcore!

Voltron
08-30-2004, 10:14 AM
BTW I am not kidding about the M. Williams Jersey. I am going to get a Mooreman Jersey since it looks like once again he will be the team MVP :snicker:

Voltron
08-30-2004, 10:15 AM
You watched it twice????? That's hardcore!

The first time I saw it I was at a bar and I really was not paying attention all that much because of the other "scenery" around the bar :naughty:

HAMMER
08-30-2004, 10:22 AM
I would be very surprised if Bledsoe even plays, if so, not more than one series.

FTG
08-30-2004, 10:23 AM
I would not let Drew play at all. I never thought I'd say this but if he goes down we are dead

Voltron
08-30-2004, 10:55 AM

I know how sad is that!!!! :roflmao:

alohabillsfan
08-30-2004, 10:57 AM
I don't think he should even be let out of the house!!!! Drew, Your grounded!

Jayhawk
08-30-2004, 10:59 AM
There is no way you can throw in a brand new QB into a game with 2 days of practice under his belt. GZ will play most of the game and our O line will get another QB killed. After watching tape of the bills colts game again last night I would not want to be the back up QB called in here to play. Our o-line has more holes than a pair of savior's underwear!!!!!! On 4 occasions that I counted EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR O-LINE MEN GOT PUSHED BACK AND THEN BEAT! ALL OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!

Mike Williams was a waste of a 1st round pick and I am throwing out his jersey, Jennings is always getting hurt and I for one will not be sad to see some other team spend the big bucks to get him in FA, Teague ... hmm what can I say about him that 12 other people have not said? :idunno: The guard we signed to replace an aging over paid pro-bowler is nothing but an aging over paid non-pro-bowler, and I am sure I don't even have to talk about our the 3 turnstiles we have on the other side. I try to be optimistic but every year this team finds new and exciting ways to disappoint me. I have half a mind to just take the season tix I have and put them on e-bay and try to regain some of my money because at this point I feel like I wasted it by buying the seasons

:cry:
I am about where you are.

TedMock
08-30-2004, 11:00 AM
I'd play the starters for one series. That's it. Let Zolman get 3 quarters in, he'll need it. If we have a new guy this week, throw him in with some very basic plays, somewhere in the 4th quarter. I agree with getting 1 or 2 of the O-lineman a little more work.

The_Philster
08-30-2004, 06:18 PM
BTW I am not kidding about the M. Williams Jersey. I am going to get a Mooreman Jersey since it looks like once again he will be the team MVP :snicker:
Don't throw it out, man...hold onto it. If he turns it around then you'd regret tossing it. If he doesn't and goes on to play for someone else, eBay it. :;