PDA

View Full Version : Pick my team apart please

Billsbabee
08-30-2004, 08:20 AM
I had to let my bro or one of my nephews pick for me cuz they're in MI and I'm in AZ and I hate my team. :(

T Brady NE-QB
T Bell Den-RB
S Alexander Sea-RB
C Martin NYJ-RB
H Ward Pit-WR
D Mason Ten-WR
L Evans Buf-WR
A Crumpler Atl-TE
I Hilliard NYG-WR
C Palmer Cin-QB
M Robinson Min-WR
C Perry Cin-RB
J Elam Den-K
Buffalo -DEF
Jacksonville -DEF

:ill:

Sabre Ally
08-30-2004, 10:43 AM
I had to let my bro or one of my nephews pick for me cuz they're in MI and I'm in AZ and I hate my team. :(

T Brady NE-QB
T Bell Den-RB
S Alexander Sea-RB
C Martin NYJ-RB
H Ward Pit-WR
D Mason Ten-WR
L Evans Buf-WR
A Crumpler Atl-TE
I Hilliard NYG-WR
C Palmer Cin-QB
M Robinson Min-WR
C Perry Cin-RB
J Elam Den-K
Buffalo -DEF
Jacksonville -DEF

:ill:

QB, K, D - good

RB - Bell is not ready to play, but will see action later in the season. C-Mart SAYS he's going to get 1500 yds. Perry probably won't get many carries, but you never know.

WR - Robinson probably won't get much playing time, but otherwise they look good.

Billsbabee
08-30-2004, 10:50 AM
Thanks Ally, I really appreciate your feedback. :) It just didn't look real good to me but I have a little more hope now that I've heard from a seasoned FF player. I had too high of hopes for some of the players I wanted I guess, especially when someone else was doing my drafting. Being my first year I'm just not sure of anything, LOL

Philagape
08-30-2004, 11:48 AM
I think it's really good.
Alexander and Ward are great #1s at their positions, and Martin and Mason are good #2s. Crumpler is a top-3 TE, Brady is a bargain at QB, and the Bills have one of the best Ds in the league. Your depth is a good mix of prospects and veterans.

Charlieguide
08-30-2004, 11:50 AM
Last year was my first in FF, and it was tough. You always want to have all the best players, but it can't happen that way. You're solid at most positions, though, and you have a few that might surprise (C. Palmer?). Have fun with it!

Billsbabee
08-30-2004, 12:30 PM
Thanks Philagape and Charlieguide, appreciate your feedback too. :up: I am feeling more confident with the team as the day wears on, researching the players and nice feedback from y'all. Like I said, I had my hopes set on a few others but hey, can't have it all my way, so I just need to get over it! ;)

SABURZFAN
09-01-2004, 06:20 AM
you better pray that they stay healthy.

Billsbabee
09-01-2004, 08:25 AM
But isn't that the case with any players? Are you telling me everyone I have is more injury prone that others? :scratch:

THATHURMANATOR
09-02-2004, 04:08 PM
How many teams are in the league.