• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Reality check

Our backup QB is injured. He's an insurance policy. Let's not get crazy and doom our season already. We had never relied on Traivs freaking Brown to have a good season. All our starters (minus Milloy) are still good to go. No reason to doom ourselves from a 10-6 season to a 6-10 season.

Would you have felt better if it was Drew that went down? Didn't think so.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

who said travis brown was the reason that we look ****ty?
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

my concern has more to do with the fact that our O line can't protect our immobile QB and we have no one to back him up. No, Travis Brown's injury does not ruin our season, but it puts us in a precarious position when Bledsoe can't move by week 5.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        my concern has more to do with the fact that our O line can't protect our immobile QB and we have no one to back him up. No, Travis Brown's injury does not ruin our season, but it puts us in a precarious position when Bledsoe can't move by week 5.
        Our OL wasn't any better, if not worse, last season. Bledsoe started every game. Especially with this year's emphasis on runnign the ball, I'm not worried about Bledsoe's durability.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          No reason to doom ourselves from a 10-6 season to a 6-10 season.
          That only applies if you thought we were going to be 10-6, which I never did. 6-10 is still my prediction.

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          Would you have felt better if it was Drew that went down? Didn't think so.
          Not with JP out, no. I don't feel better when anyone gets hurt, but I would rather have had Drew get dinged and JP stay healthy so that he could get a chance to play. I want the future to start now rather than later.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
            That only applies if you thought we were going to be 10-6, which I never did. 6-10 is still my prediction.

Not with JP out, no. I don't feel better when anyone gets hurt, but I would rather have had Drew get dinged and JP stay healthy so that he could get a chance to play. I want the future to start now rather than later.
            Fair enough. But the bottom line is, losing Travis Brown for 4-6 weeks has almost no impact on our previous prediction of the team's performance.

I still say we go 10-6.

Comment

Working...
            X