X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gsobie
    • Jan 2004

Why? Why? Why?

Listening to this guy on Simon's show and a caller says Management should suck it up and go out and get Flutie! Why do so many people think that we need Flutie! What in God's name is he going to do for us? Since he left the Bills he hasn't done a thing in this league. Face it the NFL has figured this guy out. He doesn't scare any team anymore (Except San Diego when they have to put him in there). Please, anyone that says Flutie is the one we should go for, just give it up. That's just as bad as those saying Rob Johnson is the answer for our backup.

Sorry, this caller just ticked me off, expecially when he said the reason we should get Flutie is to put people in the seats! Aren't most of our games sell outs or near sell outs!
    aka: NCBillsfan
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

If Flutie isn't good enough for SAN DIEGO .... well that says it all
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• ryjam282
      Offical Billszone Starting QB
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by gsobie
      Listening to this guy on Simon's show and a caller says Management should suck it up and go out and get Flutie! Why do so many people think that we need Flutie! What in God's name is he going to do for us? Since he left the Bills he hasn't done a thing in this league. Face it the NFL has figured this guy out. He doesn't scare any team anymore (Except San Diego when they have to put him in there). Please, anyone that says Flutie is the one we should go for, just give it up. That's just as bad as those saying Rob Johnson is the answer for our backup.

Sorry, this caller just ticked me off, expecially when he said the reason we should get Flutie is to put people in the seats! Aren't most of our games sell outs or near sell outs!
      Why you ask? Look at the past. The last time the Bills went to the playoffs was the last year the Flutie was a starter for us. They haven't figured him out. He improvises, just like Vick and Culpepper. Obviously not to the degree that they do but he makes things happen. He is a winner and with the talent around him in SD no one can succeed. Watch some of there games and look at the bad plays they do when he is in there, dropped passes, missed blocks, fumbles. He wasn't the problem. He made us a playoff caliber team....

Ryan Withey
      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• ScottLawrence
        • Jan 2004

The thing that pisses me off about callers like that is... Fluties not even a free agent!

Some people just don't think when they call that show.
        You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Anyone who thinks Flutie has anything left needs to get their head examined.

Comment

• EDS
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
            Anyone who thinks Flutie has anything left needs to get their head examined.
            Agreed.

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

Flutie would have worked fine as a temporary backup. He has experience and knows the office and the area. Flutie, Doug johnson, Matthews ... what the hell is the difference?

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Flutie's a runt whose best days are behind him and won't listen to coaches if he can't have it his way
                Matthews is a decent QB who's really never been impressive
                Johnson sucked in relief of Vick
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                  • Aug 2004

of all the people that are supposed to be out there, I hope that they don't pick up Flutie, too damn old and Greise , too damn bad.
                  http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloJayhawk
                    of all the people that are supposed to be out there, I hope that they don't pick up Flutie, too damn old and Greise , too damn bad.
                    they already picked up Matthews
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

FLUTIE, FLUTIE, FLUTIE. . . This one's for my wife, guys. You understand.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                        FLUTIE, FLUTIE, FLUTIE. . . This one's for my wife, guys. You understand.
                        so you're saying she is a sick woman?

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                          Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Philagape
                          If Flutie isn't good enough for SAN DIEGO .... well that says it all
                          Nobody is good enough for that pile of crap called an organization. They are the Clippers of the NFL.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Jul 2003

Flutie Rocks!

Comment

• Demon
                              • Mar 2003

Bring back Rob Johnson !!!

j/k

Impossible is Nothing.

Comment